New Johnny Depp Movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kiki

New Yorker
mainly in my fantasy land.....ooooo how I wish it
of course NOW I can't remember the exact name of the stinkin movie, but it's.........Prime Enemies?????? I think....

anyway he's been filming in Chicago. Well....we live 50 minutes outside the city limits. Today I find out he's filming in my home town for the next week.
I moved out of town, 15 minutes away or less now....but I think I should be leaving work today and going to offer any assistance he may need around town, right?

:lmao: or at least offer to take his picture?! :camera:

lazarus said:
Yeah, that's what we needed.

Another Johnny Depp thread.

Exit now! :madwife:

He filmed in Crown Point, Indiana, about 100 miles north of here for three days last week. Unfortunately, I couldn't take off work to go.

There were several pictures posted last week, but this is all I can find right now--some videos and slideshows here:

http://www.nwi.com/special/dillinger/

Good luck, Kiki!

A lot of people would get more excited if you rename the thread to "new Michael Mann movie".

Hopefully he will redeem himself with this one after the abominations that were Miami Vice and the final 30 minutes of Collateral (after building up so nicely before).

One of the best directors of the 90's, with three masterpieces in a row IMHO (The Last of the Mohicans, Heat, The Insider).

He has filmed a little bit of that movie in WI too. He will be back in WI and is coming to Milwaukee for some filming at our Historical Society............ a bank vault. It would be fun to go watch when they do film it but I doubt that I will be able to.

shari schultz said:
He has filmed a little bit of that movie in WI too. He will be back in WI and is coming to Milwaukee for some filming at our Historical Society............ a bank vault. It would be fun to go watch when they do film it but I doubt that I will be able to.

when is he going to milwaukee?

lazarus said:
Yeah, that's what we needed.

Another Johnny Depp thread.

You bite your tongue. Not only is Johnny one of the greatest actors of all-time, but he's also delicious.

Not in that Lance's Mom-type of way.

They just did a story about the Milwaukee filming:
it is scheduled for the end of this month, will keep you updated.

The daughter of the gal who cuts my hair goes to college in Oshkosh (where they were filming at the time). She had time off from classes and went to watch some filming. Afterwards Johnny Depp came over to the people watching....................he went up to L and took both her hands in his and said, "Thank you for coming to watch, love". Needless to say L is still floating.........
They are way up north now filming in Manitowish Waters

shari schultz said:
Afterwards Johnny Depp came over to the people watching....................he went up to L and took both her hands in his and said, "Thank you for coming to watch, love"

:faint:

That would kill me, could not wrap my brain around that.

shari schultz said:
Afterwards Johnny Depp came over to the people watching....................he went up to L and took both her hands in his and said, "Thank you for coming to watch, love". Needless to say L is still floating.........

:faint::combust::faint:

That would have been amazing. I would also have died. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom