New Foo Fighters?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unforgettableFOXfire

I serve MacPhisto
I just heard a song on the radio called "Best Of You", which is apparently a new Foo Fighters single. T'was good. I'm happy. :D

Anyone know anything about the new album? This is the first I've heard of it - although, in fairness, it's not like I've been keeping an ear to the ground about music I enjoy due to school and work keeping me mind-numbingly busy this year. Anyone else want to share in my joy?

Ohhh... I clearly don't get out enough. I don't even know of anywhere that sells Rolling Stone around here lol... >.<

That's cool though. I've been in love with the Everlong acoustic for two years. I listen to it all the bloody time :D

I know. It baffles me when people write him off as 'that guy from Nirvana'... cause, you know, all the albums and collaborations he's done since then have just been so shitty :eyeroll:

It's like Triumph (the Insult Comedy Dog) once said... "Dave Grohl is the man. He's out there, every damn day, in the trenches of rock, fighting foo!" ... okay, well that's not too meaningful, but it amused me.

Yea, considering he played all the instruments on the first Foo Fighters album. The song is now on iTunes. It is pretty good.

I love the new track! One of the best rock tracks I heard all year (besides Bruce Springsteen). If the album is like this it might be album of the year! (After Bruce:wink:)

Back
Top Bottom