New Corrs album leakd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Laugh all you want, I'm interested in this album. Apparently this is supposed to be much more heavily soaked in their traditional stuff... definitely a good thing as far as I'm concerned, that stuff's always been their best by me.

I'm going to check it out. After reading several mediocre reviews of their last album, I was pleasantly surprised when I finally heard it.

Got it this morning. Really like the first song, haven't really heard the others (besides Old Town, which they've played live on previous tour)

:shrug:

I've always liked The Corrs, although i'm surprised that they're still signed to their record label (Atlantic?) since they haven't had any major success with the last album (we all know how fickle major labels are). I'll check it out for sure though - especially if it's a return to more traditional style.

Borrowed Heaven was a bit of a letdown... shall be interesting to see how this one turns out.

Fairly quick turn around between albums, if I recall they only released one last year! :ohmy:

Unheard of these days.

No touring though. :(

Got the album and i like it. I have always liked The Corrs and this is a nice little album.

I could never get past their production, so shimmery and tight, with echoes and shit everywhere. Have they changed any on that front?

would caisen..zoomerang96?? WOULD YOU?!?!

SHALLOW!!
CHAUVENIST!!

LMBLover said:
I love them...especially the In Blue album with Breathless on it. I really want to get the live album with Stars Go blue on it because I love that song but it's hard to find.

and have you got other corrs' albums besides IN BLUE?

^ :yes:

I was working for a record store back in the mid-90's. Every fall, we had a convention where all the major labels would give us their fourth quarter presentations of who had new albums coming out, and there would be performances from different artists, usually new and upcoming ones.

In 1995, one of these artists was The Corrs. I can vividly remember their performance (along with how gorgeous they all were), and the best part was when they played "Toss The Feathers", which is an excellent instrumental from the first album. We were given a copy of it free, and I remember driving home after the convention was over and listening to it nonstop.

Still their best album.

phanan said:
^ :yes:

I was working for a record store back in the mid-90's. Every fall, we had a convention where all the major labels would give us their fourth quarter presentations of who had new albums coming out, and there would be performances from different artists, usually new and upcoming ones.

In 1995, one of these artists was The Corrs. I can vividly remember their performance (along with how gorgeous they all were), and the best part was when they played "Toss The Feathers", which is an excellent instrumental from the first album. We were given a copy of it free, and I remember driving home after the convention was over and listening to it nonstop.

Still their best album.

Could not agree more with you phanan! :up: :up: :up:

Back
Top Bottom