New Coldplay - "Mylo Xyloto", Oct 24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
corianderstem said:
Sweet pea, I think you missed the (very excellent) joke. :hug:

Did I? BonoManiac usually says "they're quite good", so I thought I was adding to it.

I need to find these early Coldplay tunes asap. Shiver was one of them.

This is late, but any argument about Rush of Blood dropping off on side two is rendered obsolete by the title track and "Amsterdam," two tracks that would rank very, very high on a favorite Coldplay songs list should I ever choose to make one. "A Whisper" is really great too, and it's a sound I would've liked them to explore a little bit.

I'm still very pleased that the first show I ever saw was that particular tour. It still shits all over the three Twisted Logic and one VLV show I caught.

I just got curious and decided to look up the setlist from that particular show.

Politik
God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
Spies
Daylight
Trouble
Warning Sign
One I Love
Don't Panic
Everything's Not Lost
Moses
Yellow
The Scientist
Life Is For Living

Clocks
In My Place
Ladder To The Sun

Killer. "Spies" is such a banger.

I wonder what bomac thinks of Arcade Fire live.

Who?

I have no idea, but I'll bet he's crazy about Bono.

Perhaps.

Friggin' Cobbler.

Yes.

A maniac, you might say?

One might be able to infer that from my username, yes.

Did I? BonoManiac usually says "they're quite good", so I thought I was adding to it.

They're mindblowingly good.

Is it just me or is it almost a combo of

U2---Zooropa-1993-Front-Cover-12243.jpg

Looking at colours......

you're right. i hope bono's okay.

U2 did not create color schemes. Those colors were used together on album covers many, many, many times before U2 ever did anything with them.

It was all grasping at straws before, but this takes it to another level.

U2 did not create color schemes. Those colors were used together on album covers many, many, many times before U2 ever did anything with them.

What are you talking about? U2 created everything. Everyone else, even those from the 1960s and 70s, are just imitators and copycats without an ounce of original inspiration in them.

What's so heinous about pointing out that the colors reminded them of something else?

No one said "zomg they stole U2's color scheme."

There are a thousand colors on the Mylo Xyloto cover, but by all means, let's latch on to one.

Downloadleak.com said:
It was published today that the album, Mylo Xyloto, was leaked on the internet (and it said to be the full album). In the past, album leaks have grownvery common before the album hits retailers, however, Coldplay album isn’t planned to drop for a long time. The record label may well be working extremely hard in an effort to remove Coldplay – Mylo Xyloto download MP3 links published on the net, in addition to mailing cease and desist emails to sites who post tunes. All of the songs are presently available for download from Mediafire, in addition to various File Hosting providers, for example Filesonic, Uploading.com and The Pirate bay. It includes the single “Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall”.
Sounds legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom