New Black Rebel Motorcycle Club . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Exactly. I think "Baby 81" is going to keep some of the soul from the last one with the skin and bones of the first two.

hmm...I never managed to pick up an album past their debut, but I like their stuff. Weapon of Choice sounds good, though the end was begging for a big guitar solo...maybe that would have been too predictable.

666 Conducer is alright, not quite as exciting.

I may have to get this :up:

AtomicBono -- Get "Howl." It's as good as their first, if not better. The second one sounded like their record label at the time put to much pressure on them to produce singles like "What Ever Happened to my Rock 'n' Roll" off the first album.

God, these guys sound so much like The Jesus and Mary Chain.

I've always liked them, though. I should probably check out one of the albums at some point. I remember really liking "Rifles" a fair amount in particular.

:drool:

Getting now. Excited I am.

atease is false hipster breeding ground.

But they let you steal tons, and tons, and tons of music through their site.

MrBrau1 said:
:drool:

Getting now. Excited I am.

atease is false hipster breeding ground.

But they let you steal tons, and tons, and tons of music through their site.

exactly. i have stolen a crap load of music from that site, yet i don't have an elite feeling about myself, lol!

I've heard that this thing's really, really good.

So I'm downloading as we speak. I hear it's somewhat of a mix of the last two albums, so I figure it'll be as good of a starting point as any. :wink:

XHendrix24 said:
I've heard that this thing's really, really good.

So I'm downloading as we speak. I hear it's somewhat of a mix of the last two albums, so I figure it'll be as good of a starting point as any. :wink:

Haven't heard an acoustic guitar yet. But it's much more melodic than their first 2 (so far, I'm on "Berlin") and it's drenched with attitude.

Check that, "Weapon" open with an acoustic, but it quickly erupts.:rockon:

I really randomly starting listening to this band, screaming gun was on some mixed cd that came free with a magazine.. I'm really glad they are bringing some new stuff out, I'm hooked.

U2Man said:
would i like this, or is it as heavy as the band name sounds?

You'd like it. The name is kind of a con. It rocks, but in the good way. I can forward the link.

"not what you wanted" is another pop tune with loads of acoustic and electric guitars.

MrBrau1 said:

You'd like it. The name is kind of a con. It rocks, but in the good way. I can forward the link.

"not what you wanted" is another pop tune with loads of acoustic and electric guitars.

thanks, but i found the link on atease. gonna download now.

"All You Do Is Talk"

holy fucking shit. I love it when bands find their "epic" songs.

This is the best song they've ever recorded.

Back
Top Bottom