New and Final Season of Six Feet Under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Calluna

Rock n' Roll Doggie
main_img_posterart2005.jpg

Who else is excited about this?

I'm looking for foward to this season - it has to be better than last season. I found last season to be depressing.

Everything.
Everyone.
Everywhere.
Ends.

Are they all going to die or something?

I'll be sad to see it end although last season was kinda eh.

:hyper:

WildHoneyAlways said:
It's been so long...What the hell happened at the end of last season?
They found out what really happened to Lisa.

I find it strange that several of you didn't seem to care for last season. I thought it was great.

For those of you with OnDemand, they have the whole previous season available for viewing right now. I have embarked on my own personal SFU marathon and I plan to rewatch the whole fourth season before the new one starts next week. I'm crazy like that.

Calluna said:

They found out what really happened to Lisa.

I find it strange that several of you didn't seem to care for last season. I thought it was great.

And for a minute I couldn't remember what really happened to Lisa either, lol.

I don't know what it was about last season. I still liked it but I guess it seemed they were running out of ideas. I didn't like the Lisa character or that storyline very much, I didn't like Ruth's new husband, and Claire started getting on my nerves, too. Just like family. :wink:

*spoiler alert from season four*

Lisa was having an affair with her sister's husband. It had been going on for years but she put a stop to it when she married Nate.

When she went on the trip down the coast to visit her sister, she stopped off at the beach and secretly met up with the sister's husband. They talked things over and Lisa wanted to confess the affair to her sister. The husband murdered Lisa in order to prevent that from happening.

Then later on, when Nate figured out what had really happened, he confronted the husband and the husband shot himself in the head.

Calluna said:

Lisa was having an affair with her sister's husband. It had been going on for years but she put a stop to it when she married Nate.

When she went on the trip down the coast to visit her sister, she stopped off at the beach and secretly met up with the sister's husband. They talked things over and Lisa wanted to confess the affair to her sister. The husband murdered Lisa in order to prevent that from happening.

Then later on, when Nate figured out what had really happened, he confronted the husband and the husband shot himself in the head.

Nate figured it out with the help of the two-timer's 9-year old daughter who secreted a picture of the two lovers in a book that was given to David to give to Nate....

And Why The F--k is it on Monday?????????? :rant:

LadyLemon, looks like you have some catching up to do.

Great moments from season 4:

(1) The bonfire scene where they play 'I Feel My Luck Could Change' from Radiohead.

(2) "I think we should all be working with dogs" - Claire

(3) 'In Case of Rapture' - Best intro death scene.

(4) Evil Russel

(5) George's estranged son sending him faeces in the mail.

kelly213 said:
I'm looking for foward to this season - it has to be better than last season. I found last season to be depressing.

OMG I did too, my girlfriend and I would watch it at her place, and on the drive home I'd feel so down.

Calluna said:

Seriously!? How in the hell did I miss this episode??? I could have sworn she committed suicide.

And why is it on a Monday? :mad:

That's because we only found out towards the end of the season finale. If you missed that episode, you wouldn't have any idea.

As for the Monday thing, I really don't know. I guess they have chosen to promote Entourage and that other new show that is following it on Sunday nights and they know that the faithful will follow SFU to a new night.

And now I remember why last season turned me off somewhat. Lisa's secret affair was completely implausible to me. There was nothing in the character development that made that even remotely believable to me. I thought the ending was a mess.

And yet, I can't wait for tomorrow night. :hyper:

Mr. BAW said:

And Why The F--k is it on Monday?????????? :rant:

Really, whose brilliant programming idea was that?! :down: Or maybe because it's summer they figured people are doing outdoor family things on Sunday night or something.

Calluna said:
That's because we only found out towards the end of the season finale. If you missed that episode, you wouldn't have any idea.

As for the Monday thing, I really don't know. I guess they have chosen to promote Entourage and that other new show that is following it on Sunday nights and they know that the faithful will follow SFU to a new night.

I could have sworn I saw the season finale... :hmm:

Don't forget to watch it, tonight at 9pm! :hyper:

(Or those of us on the West Coast can cheat and watch it at 6pm on HBO East.)

7PM for us in the Forgotten Time Zone (Mountain, lol). :hyper:

I'm grilling burgers for the occasion.

Well?? What did everybody think? I liked it. I was sucked right in as always. Don't want to give any spoilers, though, for anyone who didn't see it yet.

I still need to watch season 3. I had HBO access for only a few glorious months before I moved out of the parental house and into my own cable-free digs. :angry:

But it's not worth it for me to get HBO for one show. I'm sure the DVDs will be out in, like, 2011 or something.

I loved it too. It was a very sad episode. I felt so sorry for Brenda and I even felt sympathy for George and his situation.

Joyfulgirl, I was wondering what you thought about the parts with Lisa, the wedding footage and the ghost sequence. Do you still feel like it doesn't ring true with her character or does it seem a little bit more plausible now? I mean, some people have secrets and it's only when you look back on it later that it all seems perfectly obvious.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom