Never doubt the divine right of Zoomerang96/me to enforce our British Empire on you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
The time has come to stand up as one, and bow down before your mighty sovereign.

The time has come to bend your knees and embrace our worldwide family known as the Holy British Empire.

My dream of a Great Canada stretching from Greenland to Buenos Aries, is just around the corner, guys.

And a Great Australia taking in most of the lands east of Russia.

It will be immense, guys.

I'm half awake in a fake empire, Kieranbetty.

lololololololololololololololol
:hi5:

Ylou know what I find funny, hilarious, wild even?

It's that the more clueless around here (not you U2PMF), think that I am Zoomerang96.

I admit I do absolutely nothing to discourage this impression

but honestly

why am I writing in the posting style of Deep?

No really, honestly why would one not realise I and Zoomerang96 are different people? I mean, why? We are clearly - apart from our mutual devotion to the British Empire, and uncontrollable mindless violence - absolutely different people.

fuck off, British empire is full of commy's now. We shall smite you so god help me.

the day has come for a new revolution.

a reverse red dawn.

a reversal of independence granted to insignificant quasi-states, such as canada, australia and new zealand.

it's time for us to bown low before our royal highness, queen elizabeth the second and demand that she, and she alone guide us through these perilous times.

no more duma's or plastic parliaments. we, the queen's subjects, demand an end to elected representation, and the restart of a never-ending quest to expand our empire.

we will conquer the savage hosts of foreign countries, and britanicanize their soil and their subjects.

we will riot like it's 1968 again, people. and we will make our queen, theirs.

Kieran McConville said:
Ylou know what I find funny, hilarious, wild even?

It's that the more clueless around here (not you U2PMF), think that I am Zoomerang96.

I admit I do absolutely nothing to discourage this impression

but honestly

why am I writing in the posting style of Deep?

No really, honestly why would one not realise I and Zoomerang96 are different people? I mean, why? We are clearly - apart from our mutual devotion to the British Empire, and uncontrollable mindless violence - absolutely different people.

and people think i'm a troll because i don't bow down and suck off paul mcguinness.

what a gosh-darn silly world we live in, kieran!

maybe i'm not taking enough medicine.

those within the british empire shouldn't need a passport to go anywhere within the empire, davec.

Back
Top Bottom