Neil Diamond touring Australia 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
Friday 11 March, Sydney SuperDome Ticketek on (02) 9266 4800 or online at www.ticketek.com

Tuesday 15 March, Brisbane Entertainment Centre Ticketek on 131 931 or online at www.ticketek.com

Saturday 19 March, Perth, Subiaco Oval Ticketmaster7 on 1300 135 915 or online at ticketmaster7.com

Tuesday 22 March, Melbourne, Rod Laver Arena Ticketek on 132 849 or online at www.ticketek.com

Saturday 26 March, Adelaide Oval Venuetix on (08) 8225 8888 or only at venuetix.com.au

Yah, I know hes a dag but hes one of those performers that I want to see some time before he/I die.

Most expensive ticket is AU$99.00

Tickets go on sale 9am Tuesday 7 September, starting with an internet pre-sale on Friday 3 September.

:dance:

Last edited:
it's one of those small world things beli. I told you my eldest sister lives near Perth. I shall always remember the first time she bought her husband for the past 33 years to visit 'the family". he was driving and old white Mercedes and he had a Rod Stewart and neil Diamond tape in the car :up: I sincerely hope he takes my sister to the concert in Perth...you might be there. You will be there? I hope so.
:) my dream would be to see U2 in Perth( as well as Brisbane) and to get to visit her too...one day.

I learned some Neil Diamond songs when I first played guitar, Holly Holy, Solitary Man( hub likes that one) and my fave, Play Me.

I myself have got a big old Elvis Presley heart tug going on at the moment...lucky people who got to see him in concert.

god luck getting the ticket, you will:yes:
it's funny I was just at the "what u Listening 2" thread and Brazilain Fly is listening to George Thorougood. The sister and bro-in-law I mentioned ^ there gave me a record before I got married...years ago...George Thorougood...more small world stuff.
:)

Back
Top Bottom