NBCrusader appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
The appreciation thread to me felt so good I figured I'd return the favor for a fellow Interferencer. NB is one of the few conservative voices, and has a knack for getting a rise out of people (including me). But he still has a kind heart and a great sense of humor, especially when it comes to teasing me about John Edwards.

Cheers to the conservative out on the left coast!

:hug:

Hate his avatar!! :lol: Other than that, seems pretty level headed. :)

At least its not Notre Dame, Ohio State or Michigan State!!

Doug :hug: :up:

There's so much wonderful diversity here, but it's nice to have at least one person who's religious and political beliefs are somewhat similar to mine, especially when I have a hard time articulating what I want to say.

Blue Room said:
At least its not Michigan State!!

What's your problem boy? :mad: I have the world's finest veterinary degree from them :rant:

Ahhh yes, you're the Wolverine aren't you - for some reason I thought Mr. BAW posted the above....

bonosloveslave said:

What's your problem boy? :mad: I have the world's finest veterinary degree from them :rant:

Ahhh yes, you're the Wolverine aren't you - for some reason I thought Mr. BAW posted the above....

GO BLUE! (nothing against your degree, just the sports teams! :lol: )

Wow! What a wonderful surprise to wake up to today.

This place has been like a second home for me for the last two years. You all are awesome and a blessing to me.

And, if I do get a FYM rise out of you, trust that is done with the best of intentions. :wave:

to the man that often makes me so mad I see red....but I still respect haha ...cheers for NBC!!! And yes, he does have a compassionate conservative type soul :wink:

nbcrusader said:
Wow! What a wonderful surprise to wake up to today.

This place has been like a second home for me for the last two years. You all are awesome and a blessing to me.

And, if I do get a FYM rise out of you, trust that is done with the best of intentions. :wave:

:hug::hug:

I always enjoy reading Doug's posts, even if I don't agree with his political views. I admire his strong sense of faith and his involvement in his church very much, and I love reading about and seeing pictures of his sweet family.

Doug, you are a wonderful person. God Bless you and your family, always!

Blue Room said:
:madspit: Bunch of So Cals!!! :lol:

Its difficult to ignore when WE have family on the Defensive front line for the Trojans..#84.

As for the topic, I had an opportunity to meet and chat with NBC at the Ontario Convention; I confess that he is the Gentle Giant of Interland!!!

Mr. BAW sings to Doug, "you have a friend in me..."

:applaud: for a job well done!!!! and to the Mrs. for letting you play with us!! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom