NBA LA vs kings.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
LA kicked the kings ass its so funny because all the kings fans get these huge cow bells (which is so stupid)and were chanting (before the even played la)
beat la beat la, muhhaaaaa.la better sweep the kings.

Don't look now Lakers, it's 1-1. Better stay away from those burgers...

GO KINGS!!!

Peaseblossom said:
I thought it was a good time to revive this thread! I see a three-peat for the Lakers!

Yay for LA!:yes:

I would not be proud to be a Lakers fan right now. Not after having Game 6 handed to them on a silver platter.

Nice job, refs. Try not to make it look quite so obvious that you fix games for L.A.

Mulholland Drive said:

I would not be proud to be a Lakers fan right now. Not after having Game 6 handed to them on a silver platter.

Nice job, refs. Try not to make it look quite so obvious that you fix games for L.A.

Yeah I know what you mean bout being a proud fan - which is why I hadn't replied earlier or teased Monica yet :D Game 6 was called awfull and in the lakers favor BUT with the exception of the last game - the whole series was called bad on both accounts.

There was that huge blown call in game 5, which no body but Mark Kreidler of the sacramento bee brings up, in which Webber lost the ball in the final moments of the 4th quarter and somehow sacramento retained the ball.

"There can be no conspiracy when a series goes to a seventh game and the home team loses not because it didn't get enough free throws, but because it didn't make enough. There can be no conspiracy when the single most egregious blown call of the series goes in favor of the Kings -- wins them Game 5, in fact.

Most people around here remember that call; they just don't speak of it often, because it's inconsistent with their outrage. Chris Webber flat threw the ball out of bounds, simply lost it. He was trying to make a pass and didn't, and the ball should've gone to the Lakers, who had a one-point lead with 11.4 seconds remaining; and the official blew the call and awarded the Kings the ball, setting up Mike Bibby's memorable winning jump shot.

That's not a conspiracy. That's a crummy job by someone who is paid to do better."
http://www.sacbee.com/content/sports/basketball/kings/story/3136333p-4178919c.html

Anyhow, it's ugly any way you cut it bad burgers and all but you have to play through it all. Yeah I know it's easy for me to say but I was prepared for the lakers to lose - it was a tough and exciting serie. But the kings choked - plain and simple all through the close games they missed their oppourtunities to advance. Maybe ya'll shall get rid of that floppy defense if they want to retain any credibility with the refs and the fans. I don't know if that's the answer but it's a start. Shake off them wobbly knees at the free throw line too.

Calvin N. Hobbes said:

Yeah I know what you mean bout being a proud fan - which is why I hadn't replied earlier or teased Monica yet :D Game 6 was called awfull and in the lakers favor BUT with the exception of the last game - the whole series was called bad on both accounts.

Thanks! :p

I guess I avoided this thread too! LOL Anywho, this was a good series! I don't think the Lakers really knew what they were in for.... I think they were too confident going in.... and the Kings gave them a run for their money! But I agree the reffs did a horrible just HORRIBLE job at reffering the series!! I was mad at game 4 and royally pissed at game 6! :mad:

But yeah, game 7 was just too damn good! My gawd! But yeah the Kings had their opportunities.... they just couldn't make damn free throws, their offensive was at times shacky..... and damn.... I was too ARGH at the ending! LOL No time out.... Christie goes for 3! I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :p

I really hate the Lakers with a passion! LOL

So what does it take to win a 3rd Championship?

Shaq+Kobe+Reffs = 3 peat! :D I heard that on the radio! LMAO

Whatever... the Finals are so boring! The Nets are no damn match! The Lakers/Kings series was the most exciting! :p

Don't worry Kings will be back next year! And hopefully Mike Bibby will still be with them!

But still damn damn damn The Lakers!:scream: :scream:

This new series sucks, I miss the kings :(

I heard that the lakers were going to throw a bunch of money at bibby in the offseason :tongue:

You guys have a great team with great players - with the exception of vlade - and I can't wait to rumble with ya'll next year ;)

BTW - where can I send you your laker's car flag? Do you want the 2002 Western Conference one or the 2002 World Champions one :question: :evil:

Calvin N. Hobbes said:
This new series sucks, I miss the kings

I heard that the lakers were going to throw a bunch of money at bibby in the offseason :tongue:

You guys have a great team with great players - with the exception of vlade - and I can't wait to rumble with ya'll next year

BTW - where can I send you your laker's car flag? Do you want the 2002 Western Conference one or the 2002 World Champions one

DAMN THE LAKERS TO BLOODY HELL! :madspit: What a horrible series! I'm sorry but these finals were just :huh: , no exitment! I do feel for Jason Kidd, he had a great season though!

No Lakers will not get Bibby! They can't damn it! LOL I just head on my local news that Bibby said, he looks forward to playing with the Kings next year. That he loves playing with his team mates and loves hanging out with them outside the court... and loves the fans... that why would he leave! I dunno, if he will for sure sign again... but that's good news that he said that! ;) Believe me the Kings will do all they can to keep him! YAY!

And :mad: on the Lakers car flag! LOL Send it to me so I can burn it! hehehehe.

Great now basketball season is over! :( I'm gonna miss it! We have to wait till October for pre-season. *sigh* Do you like any other sports? I love football but not as much as basketball! And I used to LOVE baseball so much, but now, its not that interesting to me! LOL

BLAH! Damn the LAKERS! And Kings in '2003!! We want a re-match! hahaha

The Lakers DESTROYED the Nets. The Nets never really had a chance. The West is so superior to the East that they might as well hand over the NBA championship trophy along with the Western Conf. championship trophy.:lemon:

Back
Top Bottom