NBA Basketball 2006-07: The Thread Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
the bulls can beat detroit... i just don't think it's very likely.

Really? Because I'm pretty sure they beat them 3-4 in the regular season. And that 1 loss was only by 2 and Gordon had 2 chances to win it. I know that's the regular season, but when these two teams meet, it's playoff type atmosphere.

And only to bolster my point, last year the Bulls played the Pistons close every game too. Then, Chicago usually ended up on the short end. This year however, the Bulls were on the opposite end.

And TPS, I think it's a mandatory fine if a player throws something. Honestly, he's lucky he didn't get kicked out of the game. I'm pretty sure it's an automatic ejection if a player throws anything while pissed. Headband, mouthpiece, it cannot be thrown.

The teacher in me is coming out.

He should "have" been thrown out. :wink:

headache, if you have watched any of these Chicago Bulls games, you might be seeing why I did NOT want to trade Luol Deng. And perhaps why I think he's a future perennial all-star.

If not, you will simply think I'm annoying and boastful.

I'd love to see the Bulls come out of the East.
I don't like it when the same teams go to the finals every year, so I want to see Chicago over Miami or Detroit

As for the West
When the Jazz lose, I'm going to become a Suns fan, I love watching them play...it's definitely not boring basketball.

kobe really is a little bitch. he just doesn't get it. he gets annoyed by everyone talking about how he takes too many bad shots, so he then goes and does the complete opposite and defers to his teammates too much, thinking he's proving a point when they get smoked.

he just doesn't get it the concept of shot vs. good shot vs. best shot, and probably never will.

^^I really think if the Lakers (or kobe in that matter) can pull it off they can...

^ kobe is kobe who will be kobe.....that is not always a great thing...

Got Philk? said:
The teacher in me is coming out.

He should "have" been thrown out. :wink:

headache, if you have watched any of these Chicago Bulls games, you might be seeing why I did NOT want to trade Luol Deng. And perhaps why I think he's a future perennial all-star.

If not, you will simply think I'm annoying and boastful.

I have better grammar in school:wink:

ya know the suns currently have the 4th pick in the draft, which is atlanta's pick from the joe johnson trade?

of course the pick is top 3 protected though... which means that atlanta, that horrid franchise, is better run than the knicks.

but barely... if the pick is top 3 this year, then it's unprotected next year... so when atlanta sucks again, whic they will, phoenix will have a top pick next year.

The Suns have made some very good moves recently, unloading some big salaries/soon to be big salaries (Marbury/Johnson) and getting some decent return and wise use of available resultant cap space.
Plus signing Barbosa when nobody else seemed interested.

sometimes i dream...

that he is me...

you've got to see that's how i dream to be

i dream i move

i dream i grove

like mike

dancejordandance.jpg

if i could be like mike

Headache in a Suitcase said:
only one thing could make that picture better

charles oakley

Mike grinding Oakley.....I should hope not!!!:wink:

^^I will be very surprised if the bulls beat the amazing champions within game 4...

^but even though he just divorced and he IS Michael Jordan, he has a daughter and shes old enough to see and know what is going on..

Ben Wallace has earned every cent of his contract this series. I don't care what Headache says. It is just foolish to think that Tyson Chandler would've done what Ben Wallace is doing in this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom