NBA Basketball 2006-07: The Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
farmar was a steal... and is perhaps the only jew in the league, not that that matters, but now you have useless trivia in your head, and you will remember it.

Yay for Jewish people. There arent many jews with basketball skills.

mediadayfy8.jpg

New year. New chance. With the new Big 3 locked up for a long time, times should be good. I wish it was April already.

LET'S GO MAVS.

Watching the Magic dominate the Bulls last night was amazing.

This is Dwight Howard's and Jameer Nelson's breakout year.

With a weak East, I'm sure they'll atleast make the 6th-8th seeds, maybe higher?

Go Magic.

Hewson said:
People in Texas don't seriously put these 3 in similar class to Bird, Parish and McHale do they?

It's not a Celtics reference. It's a reference to a time not too long ago when Dirk, Steve, and Findog were the face of the Mavs.

Well, the Magic game on Friday was the most poorly officiated game I have ever seen.

Apparently if you breathe on Allen Iverson, it's a foul.

I guess by giving him every call, he won't bitch and get a tech.

Thanks Rasheed Wallace Rule.

The Sixers are 2-0 for the first time since 2000.

Thanks to my old boy Jameer for the whining.

:|

phillyfan26 said:
The Sixers are 2-0 for the first time since 2000.

Thanks to my old boy Jameer for the whining.

:|

I really love his game.

He can be an elite point guard in the league in about 2-3 years.

LemonMacPhisto said:

I really love his game.

He can be an elite point guard in the league in about 2-3 years.

We missed out on him AND Foye, two of the best NBA prospects in the league, who would have been adored thanks to their college ball here in Philly.

Billy King can suck it.

We need some more Lakers love in here! Have you seen the first 3 games (3-0) :drool:

Andrew Bynum, Lamar Odom, Ronny Turiaf, Luke Walton, and of course Kobe Bryant in his first game back last night. They're looking pretty good (except for losing that lead last night), but it's all good

kobe_420_061103.jpg

I can't figure out what's going on with the Mavericks. I'm not worried - it's just two games. But I'm still not pleased, especially after losing by 31 tonight. This is embarrassing.

Lila64 said:
We need some more Lakers love in here! Have you seen the first 3 games (3-0) :drool:

Andrew Bynum, Lamar Odom, Ronny Turiaf, Luke Walton, and of course Kobe Bryant in his first game back last night. They're looking pretty good (except for losing that lead last night), but it's all good

:up: :up: Wait until Kwame gets back and starts to play like he did at the end of last season. Or until VladRad's hand heals up and he starts to get minutes and shoot the 3.

They've drafted well with Turiaf, Socks Bynum, and Farmar. They upgraded going from Devean George to Mo Evans. Just a lot to like on that team right now, plenty of good role players to help the stars.

phillyfan26 said:

We missed out on him AND Foye, two of the best NBA prospects in the league, who would have been adored thanks to their college ball here in Philly.

Billy King can suck it.

Randy Foye is going to be great with the T'Wolves and Kevin McHale is on the out soon.

If it weren't for Isiah Thomas, I'd say Billy King is the worst GM in the league.

I don't know what's up with the Mavs, but the Lakers look pretty good right now too.

Go Jazz
4-1 baby!!!!
I think we might win our division
Northwest is WEAK this year

Dwight Howard's 3rd career 20-20 game last night.

What other players have done that?

Moses Malone?
Wilt the Stilt?
Hakeem?
Shawn Kemp before he ate his illegitimate children?

LemonMacPhisto said:

If it weren't for Isiah Thomas, I'd say Billy King is the worst GM in the league.

The two of them are a lot closer than people think. Billy King's best move was trading Glenn Robinson for an injured Jamaal Mashburn for salary relief. That's right, his best move was for a guy who COULD NOT PLAY.

Dalembert for 5 years, $60 mil??? Korver 5 yrs for $25 mil??? What the hell is wrong with this guy?

phillyfan26 said:

The two of them are a lot closer than people think. Billy King's best move was trading Glenn Robinson for an injured Jamaal Mashburn for salary relief. That's right, his best move was for a guy who COULD NOT PLAY.

Dalembert for 5 years, $60 mil??? Korver 5 yrs for $25 mil??? What the hell is wrong with this guy?

You forgot trading FOR Keith Van Horn and his goofy ass.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i heard peyton has a nasty jumper, but he still can't beat eli's sky hook

I heard that if you slap a full-court press on Peyton in a tight game, he'll cough up the ball in his own backcourt.

Jazz are now 10-1
Best start in franchise history.
Lets see how long this lasts

Second Round pick Paul Milsap out of La Tech is playing out of his mind.
I'm one happy Jazz fan right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom