NBA 2019, Finals & Beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Celtics we're able to trade for Kyrie with the assets they acquired from the Nets. It would be ironic if they then lost him to the Nets for nothing, don'tcha think?

Like goddamn rain on your wedding day.

But its not like the only return we got from the Nets fleecing ended up being Kyrie, still have Brown & Tatum.
You make that trade with Cleveland 100 times out of 100 even if Irving bolts.

Next time USA plays Australia we're going to fucking thrash you. Kyrie, Simmons, Delly, Mills, Baynes? it's a damn wrap.

Irving played for Team USA in 2016, how many cases of Foster's is your Prime Minister going to offer to get him to switch to Team Shrimp on the Barbie?

Like goddamn rain on your wedding day.

But its not like the only return we got from the Nets fleecing ended up being Kyrie, still have Brown & Tatum.

You make that trade with Cleveland 100 times out of 100 even if Irving bolts.
Totally

I'm still surprised Trader Danny didn't ship Kyrie away at the trade deadline though.

Poor D'Angelo, finding himself on the margins again. Hopefully he gets his money this time.

I still think Boston should capitalize on Tatum's trade value while it is high. I don't buy him as a budding superstar, but the trade market will probably treat him like one.

lots of work to be done yet, but i'm going to legit get emotional if he gets to lift the trophy. [emoji813] greatest raptor ever and it's not even close.
tenor.gif

If not for this man we'd be watching the Seattle Raptors up 3-1

Last edited:
lol you're both ridiculously wrong but i'm not going to argue with you on the finer points because you don't live here and can't feel how toronto does from a distance.

kyle lowry is *by far* the greatest raptor ever and every single person who has been following the raptors for longer than this year will tell you that. his number will be retired in the scotiabank centre the instant he calls it a career. there's absolutely no question of that any longer in toronto. kawhi is the best player that has ever played for the raptors but kyle is no question the greatest contributor to this team ever.

even if he comes back for game 5 there's no chance in hell he's 100% healthy plus he hasn't played for like a month. i don't understand why anybody thinks he's in shape to steamroll the raptors three games in a row when they're playing defense like this.

lol you're both ridiculously wrong but i'm not going to argue with you on the finer points because you don't live here and can't feel how toronto does from a distance.

kyle lowry is *by far* the greatest raptor ever and every single person who has been following the raptors for longer than this year will tell you that. his number will be retired in the scotiabank centre the instant he calls it a career. there's absolutely no question of that any longer in toronto. kawhi is the best player that has ever played for the raptors but kyle is no question the greatest contributor to this team ever.
Haha nobody gives a shit about Kyle Lowry and nobody ever will. Vince Carter is the best Raptor ever and he is the player who will be remembered in that franchise's history. You're really sippin some crazy Koolaid shit if you think Kyle Lowry is the best Raptor ever, I don't give a flying fuck if you're actually from Canada or wherever the fuck you're from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom