NBA 2019, Finals & Beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KD out
Looney out for season
Iggy in
Klay questionable... genius Twitter blog reporter guys all say he's playing because he's standing still shooting threes, as if standing still and shooting means your hamstring is good enough to run and slide. Alas... I imagine it'll be the proverbial GAME TIME DECISION

so with no Looney no KD and at best a banged up Klay? Toronto best win tonight or take their moose and go home.

if the raptors win this series i look forward to many years of hearing how it "doesn't count" because GSW isn't at full strength, as if managing to stay healthy all the way through the entire season and playoffs isn't an accomplishment on its own.

I don't think anyone's in the bullied seat. Nobody is actively rooting against the Raptors (well, it appears laz is now)... Rather the love posting Raptors fan (there's at least one more who's in hibernation) is being a Defensive Davey about, well, everything.

He should settle down. Have a treat. Perhaps a Ring Ding. Maybe a Yodell.

Last edited:
i didn't mean here. but "if kd doesn't come back and the raptors win they didn't beat GSW at their best so this one gets an asterisk" is pretty much already the narrative for non-raptors fans on other social media.

Man, Steph almost beat these fools by himself. Get KD and Klay back and it's Warriors in 6.
absolutely garbage take. if curry doesn't play the best playoff game of his career tonight the warriors lose by at least 30.

So it's injury that's keeping the Raptors in it?

no. gaf's consistently moronic opinions on sports should never be taken seriously.

Last edited:
absolutely garbage take. if curry doesn't play the best playoff game of his career tonight the warriors lose by at least 30.

no. gaf's consistently moronic opinions on sports should never be taken seriously.
I've literally never had a bad sports take on this site. Go find one. I dare you. It'll be a challenge, but I'd like to see you try.

This is an equally garbage take.

It was Steph Curry. It wasn't Quinn Cook.

"If the team's best player, who's on an incredible how streak currently, is known for offensive explosions, and is a two time MVP and 3 time champion, that team would have been in trouble!"

Last edited:
Man, Steph almost beat these fools by himself. Get KD and Klay back and it's Warriors in 6.
In theory, sure.

Klay should be fine, but KD hasn't played in a month. He's going to be rusty. If he comes back and tries to play hero ball, while not being up to the task because of not playing in a month, it could play right into Toronto's hands.

That's if KD comes back at all, which is still certain up for debate

Danny Green finally showed up. Marc Gasol and Kyle Lowry were the good versions of themselves instead of the bad versions we saw in game 2, and Kawhi was Kawhi.

Golden State's lack of depth finally caught up to them. Cousins was baaaad. Great adjustment by Nurse to make Boogie guard more (which he can't do). Missing Looney is a huge loss for them, more than most give him credit for.

Game 4 will be very interesting. I do think both KD and Klay are back. Definitely Klay, KD might be game time but I think he's going to play.

First guess here... Golden State wins in a blow out in game 4, Toronto wins game 5, Golden State wins a close game 6... Pick em game 7

This is an equally garbage take.

It was Steph Curry. It wasn't Quinn Cook.

"If the team's best player, who's on an incredible how streak currently, is known for offensive explosions, and is a two time MVP and 3 time champion, that team would have been in trouble!"
this post is missing like half a dozen words dude.

curry shot 20 points above his average last night. if he has an average (for him) game the warriors lose by a considerably larger margin. it's not rocket surgery.

he didn't come anywhere close to "beating these fools by himself", that's a dumb skip bayless level take. it's not much different than the goofs that were proclaiming after game 1 that siakam was about to score 30+ every game and win finals mvp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom