NBA 2018-19 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha Ingram dropped a career high 36 tonight on 16 of 20 shooting. Gotta admit that's pretty funny timing considering our conversation.

I fucking love this message board.

Last edited:
Congrats to Brandon Ingram. His big game last night moved him high up the list in the NBA.

He now ranks 220th in win shares. Yesterday's big game pulled him oh so slighty in front of NBA legend Rodions Kurucs.

He's now 200th in PER.

But the big jump was in his VORP - where he now ranks 441st with a negative 0.3.

It's a shame his salary doesn't match up directly with Anthony Davis' salary. I'd think the Pelicans would jump at trading one of the 3 best players in the league for a guy who is statistically more valuable when he's on the bench.

But hey - career high tho.

Haha fuck that shit man. Please don't ever use the word VORP in my presence again. And you're also just strawmaning the absolute shit out of this. I didn't say any of that. You're arguing against yourself. All I said is he doesn't suck (he doesn't) and that I like him.

Lebron, AD, and a bunch of veteran minimums still don't even come close to beating the Warriors, right?

Golden State looks damn near unbeatable with Boogie.

They were already almost unbeatable without him.

LeBron also historically doesn't mix well with bigs, so it would be interesting to see how it played out. Every other all star big he's played with has been forced to become a spot up shooter or GTFO

Maybe they can toss out LeBron, Davis, Chandler, McGee and Melo. That'll be neat.

Last edited:
Easily the most logical course for New Orleans is to wait it out for Boston to make an offer in the summer. The potential value there significantly outpaces everyone else and this season is a lost cause for NO anyway.

Yesterday it was "The Pelicans aren't trading AD to the Lakers" and now it's "If they do, don't be shocked..."

Which one is it?
It's "they aren't trading him for that trash the Lakers could offer but if a third team, owned by an idiot, with a GM who's LeBron's coffee boy were to come along and offer some picks and young players that don't suck like the Lakers trash roster, maybe it's possible."

And even that is unlikely

Last edited:
It's "they aren't trading him for that trash the Lakers could offer but if a third team, owned by an idiot, with a GM who's LeBron's coffee boy were to come along and offer some picks and young players that don't suck like the Lakers trash roster, maybe it's possible."

And even that is unlikely
You mad bro?

The Eastern Conference playoffs should be interesting this year, even if the NBA Finals ends up a foregone conclusion yet again.

It’s sad knowing the Bucks have a legitimate chance to go to the finals and that my mindset is that it would be cool if they somehow stretched the series to 6 games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom