NBA 2016-17: The Season After the Warriors Blew a 3-1 Lead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we know why Boston took Taytum over Jackson...

Last night,Ainge revealedthat there had been another workout scheduled last week, in Sacramento, and that Jackson canceled it while the Celtics’ plane was in the air.

“Never talked with Josh. No one in our organization did,” Ainge said. “They canceled a workout on us when we flew out to Sacramento, and they just decided to cancel it as we flew — just Brad [Stevens] and I and [assistant GM] Mike Zarren flew cross-country.

“So there was something that he didn’t want to play for the Celtics.”

Was Ainge angry? You bet he was angry! He said the Celtics contingent got into Sacramento, went to sleep, and flew right back out in the morning.

“I was mad,” Ainge said. “Flew across country, are you kidding me? I had to get up at 4 o’clock and fly back home.

What did Danny do in Sacramento instead of meeting with Jackson?

“There’s nothing to do in Sacramento,” Ainge said with a smile.

Phil Jackson's month long quest to get fired is complete, meaning the Knicks are slightly less inept than the American electorate

Things worked out for Phil, though. He'll be sitting home getting real paid. Sadly, the Knicks have been the drizzling shits since Van Gundy left the team. (Give or take a few winning seasons)

Knicks should have forced Jackson to remain employed but taken away his power to make decisions. Force him to show up and sit in his office every day if he wants his remaining 24 mil.

Apparently he wants Ujiri... but does it really matter?

Which would require giving the Raptors draft picks. I like Ujiri, but sounds like the good old Knicks way of going after big names rather than trying to find the next Ujiri.

But agree, it doesn't really matter.

Yeah but Hinkie's resignation letter to Dolan would make it all worth it.

The Rockets move Harden to the point and he is an annoyed Russell Westbrook away from the MVP. How do they follow up? By moving him back to the 2 to bring in CP3's rotting carcass

Paul's great when he's healthy... but this is an odd fit. He should have went to San Antonio. Pop would have at least rationed his minutes properly to keep him healthy

Last edited:
Is there a reason why Dolan is relatively hands off with the Rangers and not so with the Knicks?

I mean the difference between the two franchises is stark. The Rangers have had success on the ice, making it to two conference finals and a Stanley Cup finals appearance over the last few years.

Off the ice they've had stable coaching and management and none of the controversy and drama that has surrounded the Knicks lately.

Dolan doesn't know a lot about hockey so he stays out of things with the Rangers, he puts his vast basketball expertise to work for the Knicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom