NBA 2014-2015 Thread: Draft, Free Agency, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think he would at least want to have things smoothed over with Gilbert in person.

Dan Gilbert's plane is in Miami and apparently Zydrunas Ilgauskas was on it. Landed not too long ago, it appears.

This is almost as good as the Favre watch!

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

It landed this afternoon. Gilbert denies on Twitter that he's in Florida, but the plane is there... it's registered to a company that shares an address with Gilbert's company, and has very recently made trips to New Jersey on the day Kyrie signed his extension, and to Indiana the day the Cavs talked to Indiana native Gordon Hayward.

Screen_Shot_2014-07-06_at_4.47.18_PM.png

I don't know about you guys, but I'm thinking Cleveland is the favorite now.

Does Bosh follow him to Cleveland? Not sure if that's possible financially.

Dan Gilbert's plane is in Miami and apparently Zydrunas Ilgauskas was on it. Landed not too long ago, it appears.

I really hope Z ends up being the one to convince LeBron to return to Cleveland, if only for the sheer left-field nature of it.

Does Bosh follow him to Cleveland? Not sure if that's possible financially.

I'd think Bosh would go to Houston. Cavs already have a glut at PF - not all good ones, but a glut nonetheless.

Sounds like a face to face meeting with Pat Riley is happening this week now.

Houston makes the most sense for Bosh regardless if what LeBron decides...but he'll likely go back to Miami if James does as well.

The Cavs apparently also have a deal in place with the Nets to clear the additional cap space they need to give James a max. They're just waiting to pull the trigger until.. ya know.

I think at this point lebron is either returning to Cleveland, or has just been playing a very high stakes game of chicken with Pat Riley in hopes that Miami can improve the roster.

So based on that, he and Carmelo will probably sign with the Lakers.

I kid I kid. Sorta. At least with lebron. LaLa loves LA.

Should be interesting to see if Bosh accepts the Rockets' offer.

Jesus this big three stuff is all getting too elaborate to be a smokescreen at this point.

I really wasn't high on Bosh when he initially went to Miami, but I've come to like him. Plays with intensity and seems to have a good attitude in general. I'd like to see him step out from under LeBron and Wade's collective shadow.

Bosh is a perfect fit for the Rockets. Interesting to see if it happens.

I didn't think it would be possible for the East to be even weaker next season.

Miami signs McRoberts and Granger, so Riley is ... doing something, I guess.

The more I look at this, IF Miami's ability to sign free agents is the key decider for Lebron, I feel like they were set up to fail from the beginning.

Am I reading this right... Norris Cole is the *only* member of the Miami Heat under contract at the moment?

Sheesh. Talk about work to do...

The more I look at this, IF Miami's ability to sign free agents is the key decider for Lebron, I feel like they were set up to fail from the beginning.
It's pretty much been about the rosters since Riley had that presser where he called LeBron out. That irked him.

If it's roster vs. roster, Cleveland's is more built for the future. But he also loves playing with Bosh and Wade, so that factors in.

I don't know about your guys' connections to LeBron, but I'm pretty much in the dark about what irks him, what he likes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom