NBA 2013-14 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HXUFC.jpg

Hmm....tempted to drop $40 to watch the entire season on my phone again.....hmm......since I could care less about the Bucks, I wouldn't have to worry about the blackout rules.....hmmmm......

Hmm....tempted to drop $40 to watch the entire season on my phone again.....hmm......since I could care less about the Bucks, I wouldn't have to worry about the blackout rules.....hmmmm......

I'd only do it if the NBA comes out with this cool ad with Kobe and LeBron singing "Basketball on my phone" if I were you. Make the bastards earn their subscription revenue.

I'd only do it if the NBA comes out with this cool ad with Kobe and LeBron singing "Basketball on my phone" if I were you. Make the bastards earn their subscription revenue.

:lol:

The only thing holding me back is that I bought the package last year and didn't watch it nearly enough.

I thought about getting League Pass, but in my area I can watch all Knicks games, Nets games, plus the TNT and ESPN ones, so I think I don't have enough hours as it is to watch more basketball.

I don't get NBATV (or MLBTV, for that matter) in my cable package, unfortunately...

They should just replay that game instead of broadcasting any of the other Sixers games this season since they're going to lose 65 games.

Probably slightly sped up but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom