Nar Nar Goon, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've managed to entirely miss this "that awkward moment when ...".

For Daniel, it's an awkward moment when people mention awkward moments.

"That awkward moment when ..." has been going for ages! :lol:

I've managed to entirely miss this "that awkward moment when ...".

:laugh:

Same, none of my friends are doing it. Maybe it is a local thing?

See Danny's response.

It's a fuckwit thing.

It definitely is. Only a few people do it, but its pretty common in their status updates.

Home sick again... :happy: I have to go in tomorrow, it would be far too suss to take practically the whole week before Easter off. :huh:

At least I can pack today, since I'm supposed to be going out for dinner tomorrow night.

</coolstorybro>

:laugh: Hopefully I coughed enough on Monday that they realised I actually am sick, since I haven't gone to the doc for a note this time.

I'm flying up to Sydney (not "Easter" like I just typed) for the five days, some friends of mine from England are up there visiting their family, and asked if I could make it up there to catch up. Will be good to see them again!

Are you going to be in Melb over Easter?

Hehe sounds cool!

I have the possibility of moving out of home this weekend. But will either be talked out of it by my father or leave it till next week. Otherwise I hope to make t down for the Anzac Day game on Monday.

Scarf 1/4 finished. First attempt at beanie = epic fail! but then first 7 attempts at WhoScarf = epic fail, so we'll see.

Hehe sounds cool!

I have the possibility of moving out of home this weekend. But will either be talked out of it by my father or leave it till next week. Otherwise I hope to make t down for the Anzac Day game on Monday.

Oho... I thought parents were usually eager for their adult children to leave the nest? :wink:

Ah yes, forgot about the Anzac Day game... does one side usually win more often than the other in those?

Scarf 1/4 finished. First attempt at beanie = epic fail! but then first 7 attempts at WhoScarf = epic fail, so we'll see.

The WhoScarf turned out very well for all its rocky start, so I have confidence the beanie will work too. :up:

Back
Top Bottom