Nar Nar Goon, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
today i downloaded-

Adele - 21 (no one will shut up about it, so let's see what the fuss is about)
Elbow - Build a Rocket Boys!
The Middle East - I Want That You Are Always Happy (Aussie band, impressed me opening for The National)
TV on the Radio (shit band name) - Nine Types of Light
Wu-Tang Clan - 36 Chambers

Also, I am listening to Return to Cookie Mountain tonight, so we're on a similar wavelength cobbler.

Kitteh.jpg

No moar interland. U pets me nao.

He had just finished giving me a five-minute face bath.

It's gorgeous.

I have queued up 5 albums from 5 decades that Travis assures me are druggy as fuck. Let's see how this goes.

If Dopesmoker by Sleep is not one of them, I don't know what you're doing.

Axver said:
If Dopesmoker by Sleep is not one of them, I don't know what you're doing.

Well, the druggiest albums on my list of albums I need to hear.

Just finishing up Spaceman 3 - The Perfect Prescription. This is probably getting a 4.5 on RYM.

The Sad Punk said:
I'm curious about this Dopey O'Smackshrooms list you got here.

Spaceman 3 - The Perfect Prescription
Suede - Dog Man Star
Can - Ege Bamyasi
TV on the Radio - Return to Cookie Mountain
Small Faces - Ogden's Nut Gone Flake

I'm trustin Travis on the druggie levels, but so far the mood is what I've wanted. On to Suede.

90 minutes till the royal wedding. As good a time as any to go to bed. :wave:

I have no idea why I haven't listened to The Perfect Prescription yet. It's been on my to-do list for ... years.

Also, just putting it out there, but contender for the most stoned song ever has got to be Funeralopolis by Electric Wizard. Jus Osborn sounds so fucking off his face. C'mon, it's from an album called Dopethrone.

Axver said:
I have no idea why I haven't listened to The Perfect Prescription yet. It's been on my to-do list for ... years.

Also, just putting it out there, but contender for the most stoned song ever has got to be Funeralopolis by Electric Wizard. Jus Osborn sounds so fucking off his face. C'mon, it's from an album called Dopethrone.

It was excellent, but not as excellent as Dog Man Star. Two 4.5s in one night? Awesome

Oh man, every name here is epic.

How about that 45-minute interview with some guy who thinks he's in psychic contact with aliens from another dimension that Geamala put on their EP...?

Although that's not a song, strictly speaking, I suppose.

Alisaura said:
Ashley, your location is curiously incongruent (incongruous?) with your avatar. :giggle:

Haha, I loved that for my Khatarnak avatar, I just never changed it XD

It was excellent, but not as excellent as Dog Man Star. Two 4.5s in one night? Awesome

I don't think much of Dog Man Star to be honest!

How about that 45-minute interview with some guy who thinks he's in psychic contact with aliens from another dimension that Geamala put on their EP...?

Although that's not a song, strictly speaking, I suppose.

I'd say that's less stoned, more STUPID.

Should probably listen to Suede sometime, if someone could send me a download link or similar that'd be splendid.

Back
Top Bottom