Name the DVD you just bought.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Roman Polanski's Tess. I've never seen it, and though it's received mixed reviews, I loved his Oliver Twist (SO underrated), and am a sucker for epics.

Plus Nastassia Kinski used to be uber-hot.

Bumping this thread back up...

Got a few movies in the past couple days:
Se7en (platinum version, $10)
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (deluxe edition, $10)
The Manchurian Candidate (new version, only $7)
The Believer
The 25th Hour

onebloodonelife said:
Bumping this thread back up...

Got a few movies in the past couple days:
Se7en (platinum version, $10)
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (deluxe edition, $10)
The Manchurian Candidate (new version, only $7)
The Believer
The 25th Hour

Cuckoo's Nest for only 10 bucks? Nice.

I'm looking to get either The Royal Tenenbaums soon or some Trek movies that are worth seeing that I don't have on DVD: Search for Spock, The Voyage Home, or The Undiscovered Country.

LemonMacPhisto said:

I'm looking to get either The Royal Tenenbaums soon or some Trek movies that are worth seeing that I don't have on DVD: Search for Spock, The Voyage Home, or The Undiscovered Country.

Yep, at Best Buy. I think the sale goes through today...

LemonMacPhisto said:

I've actually had a decent amount of luck finding those silver 2-disc editions for very cheap used. Already I have I,II, and First Contact. Think I got all of them for under $10.

lazarus said:

I've actually had a decent amount of luck finding those silver 2-disc editions for very cheap used. Already I have I,II, and First Contact. Think I got all of them for under $10.

I have First Contact on a bare-bones disc, so I'm wondering whether or not to double dip.

Half.com has some under $10 deals, too, so I may get them there.

I feel very guilty because I've blown a LOT of money on CDs and DVDs, I should have a LOT more saved up than I do. REcently I bought

Eddie Murphy Raw
Monty Python's FLying Circus Complete Set :drool: :drool: :drool:
Some Mothers Do Ave Em :hyper:

monkeyskin said:
The Road Home
Ed Wood

To get me free shipping on Amazon for some Bob Dylan CDs.
I do the same. The whole point is the free shipping. Sometimes, I'll do without something for months just to take advantage of it.

The Abyss
Magnolia
Network
Reservoir Dogs

for 40 bucks.

I think it's a good deal.

:hmm: I do not think i'll be buying any "regular" dvds anymore.
The price for blu-ray has gone down and it just a matter of time before I get a player.

blu-ray+LCD= :up:

Back
Top Bottom