Name some of the greatest pop songs of all time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Windmilllane said:
Britney Spears - Oops I did it again

N'Snync- Bye, Bye, Bye

Backstreet Boys -- I want it thata way

Christina Aguilera --- Jeenie in a Bottle

Jessica Simpson --- These Boots are made for Walking
I'll give you props for the Oops I Did It Again. I loathe Spears, but the production is godly on that song. The melody, the arrangement, it's purely fantastic.

There I said it.

Canadiens1160 said:
I'll give you props for the Oops I Did It Again. I loathe Spears, but the production is godly on that song. The melody, the arrangement, it's purely fantastic.

There I said it.

Dear God! :der: ..you may have time to edit this if a wave of
rationality hits you!

My choice: Def Leppard's Animal...a very important song for humanity...and the animal world.

Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water, Mrs. Robinson, Scarborough Fair, Homeward Bound, The Sounds Of Silence

Billy Joel - Piano Man, The Stranger, Scenes From An Italian Restaurant, Say Goodbye To Hollywood, New York State Of Mind, Surprises, The Longest Time, Uptown Girl

Elton John - Crocodile Rock, Your Song, Candle In The Wind, Benny And The Jets, Rocket Man, Tiny Dancer, Can You Feel The Love Tonight

The Turtles - Happy Together

The Beatles(McCartney) - I Want To Hold Your Hand, I Saw Her Standing There, All My Loving, Can't Buy Me Love, I've Just Seen A Face, Yesterday, We Can Work It Out, Eleanor Rigby, Lovely Rita, Penny Lane, Hello Goodbye, Blackbird, Ob-la-di-ob-la-da, Let It Be, The Long And Winding Road, Hey Jude

The Beatles(Lennon) - A Hard Day's Night, I'll Be Back, Help, You've Got To Hide Your Love Away, Ticket To Ride, Norwegian Wood(This Bird Has Flown), Nowhere Man, In My Life, I'm Only Sleeping, She Said She Said, And Your Bird Can Sing, Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, A Day In The Life, Strawberry Fields Forever, All You Need Is Love, Revolution, Come Together, Across The Universe

The Beatles(Harrison) - Taxman, Think For Yourself, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Something, Here Comes The Sun

Bob Dylan - Blowin' In The Wind, Mr. Tambourine Man, The Times They Are A'Changing, Like A Rolling Stone, Hurricane

The Police - Every Breath You Take

Sting - If I Ever Lose My Faith In You, Desert Rose

Hanson - MmmBop(It's a guilty pleasure. The Whole 'Middle Of Nowhere album is. You make fun of it, but I dare you to write catchier pop music).

Led Zeppelin - All My Love(one of Zeppelin's few pop songs)

George Gershwin - I Got Rhythm

Michael Jackson - Billie Jean, Beat It, Thriller, Human Nature, Bad, Man In The Mirror, I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Dirty Diana, Smooth Criminal, In The Closet, Remember The Time, Black Or White, Who Is It, Give In To Me

Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You, You Are The Sunshine Of My Life, Isn't She Lovely, Overjoyed

Neil Young - Heart Of Gold, Old Man, Needle And The Damage Done, Only Love Can Break Your Heart

Green Day - Good Riddance(Time Of Your Life)

The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony

Oasis - Wonderwall

John Lennon - Imagine, Jealous Guy, Oh My Love, Working Class Hero, Love, Mother, Dream #9, Happy XMas(War Is Over), Instant Karma, (Just Like)Starting Over, Beautiful Boy

Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed

Various - Stand By Me

Various - Lean On Me

That's all for now....

Last edited:
Zootlesque said:

The Night Before - The Beatles

:love: We said our goodbyes, ah, the night before.
Love was in your eyes, ah, the night before.
Now today I find you have changed your mind.
Treat me like you did the night before. :love:

Back
Top Bottom