Name it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Angela Harlem said:
you're irish. says my keen powers of educated guesses.

:eyebrow:

I feel sad that some folk here give Irish people a bad name. :tsk:

I would name the ipod Elvis.

kiwi-stewartis-brown.jpg

:hyper: :bow:

Mullen4Prez said:

I feel sad that some annoying bitch gives Irish people a bad name. Cough Lara Mullen.

I used to kind of like you too.

Mullen4Prez said:

I feel sad that some annoying bitch gives Irish people a bad name. Cough Lara Mullen.

Hey, Darren, you should know that calling someone an "annoying bitch" really is not cool. :tsk:

Maybe it would be nice if you refrained from saying such things on the forum in the future.

Although maybe Lara shouldn't have spoken as she did either, I see a big difference between what she posted and "annoying bitch." That's not "self-defense," as you call it.

Someone name poor Clarity's iPod now, or I'm closing this one down.

Mullen4Prez said:
Yes but she insulted me first. I was just defending myself.

There are more than 2 Irish people here so don't be overly paranoid that I was talking about you. I haven't said anything about you and if you had a problem you should have just asked me instead of calling me an annoying bitch. That doesn't win you any favours on the forum and I'm sure it doesn't make me look worse, only you.

Clarity, babybel might be a nice ipod name. I'm not very imaginative, sorry. :D

Lara Mullen said:

There are more than 2 Irish people here so don't be overly paranoid that I was talking about you. I haven't said anything about you and if you had a problem you should have just asked me instead of calling me an annoying bitch. That doesn't win you any favours on the forum and I'm sure it doesn't make me look worse, only you.

Clarity, babybel might be a nice ipod name. I'm not very imaginative, sorry. :D

Yes but lets not fool ourselves here luv, It's blatantly clear that you were making that statement at me. You know it and I know it.

I thought I had finished it but mullen4prez may still has a problem. On my part it's over and I won't be speaking of it again. Thanks, Pax. I don't want to see a nice thread closed. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom