Name a guilty pleasure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

#1bonofan

New Yorker
where a crowd has gathered in black & white
I can't believe I am going to admit this but mine is...

Little House on the Praire :reject:

I can't help myself. I grew up watching the reruns on TBS and now they have started showing them on TV Land. Please don't think I have lost all my credibility! Well there is mine. Now ya'll embarrass yourselves.

You watch TV Land ?? :applaud:
Same here ... and Nick At Nite too !! :up:
All those 70's and 80's TV Shows from the past are GREAT CLASSICS !! :yes:

Mine would be Starsky and Hutch ... absolutely thought this was the BEST 70's cop show next to Get Christie Love, Charlie's Angels and Police Woman !! :wink:

^I just bought Roseanne (Season 1) on DVD last week !! :up:

Actually, the cast had a reunion on Larry King a couple weeks ago ...

Roseanne looks GREAT now that she lost some weight and she also changed her haircolor (blonde).

John Goodman (Dan)looks like he's ill ... I felt bad for him cuz he really looked terrible. Maybe there's something wrong with him now ... I don't really know !!

Laurie Metcalf (Jackie) didn't appear on the show and they didn't say why she wasn't there when Larry asked.

Lecy Goranson (Becky) looked the same just older.

Glenn Quinn (Mark) he passed away several years ago.

Sara Gilbert (Darlene) was gorgeous ... her voice is a little higher pitched now and she too colored her hair.

Johnny Galecki (David) he wasn't on the reunion and they never said what's going on with him now.

Michael Fishman (DJ) was alot taller and he still looks the same just more guyish than boyish.

I thought maybe they were gonna end up doing a reunion show for Roseanne and that's why they all guest-starred on Larry King, but I guess it was just to do a reunion on Larry King. Roseanne definitely says the show is over for good and NO future reunion will ever happen ... :sad:

Last edited:
I still love watching Full House

I rarely laugh at it, I just like watching it for some reason.

#1bonofan said:

I can't help myself. I grew up watching the reruns on TBS and now they have started showing them on TV Land. Please don't think I have lost all my credibility! Well there is mine. Now ya'll embarrass yourselves.

Add me to this list, folks. I grew up reading the Laura Ingalls Wilder books over and over and fell in love with the characters. Then when the show was on TV I didn't miss an episode....I LOVE watching the reruns.

I love Murder, She Wrote..:reject:

There, I said it...:wink:

i watched nick at nite's three's company reruns last year until they started repeating themselves.

#1bonofan said:

OMG! I just watched 2 episodes today while getting ready this morning:love:
Little House on the Prarie:love:

Desperate Housewives
Earth Wind and Fire and any Funk/Disco
That Huey Lewis and Paltrow duet:reject:
Lost
The Waltons
The Weather Channel
I could go on....

When I was little I watched I Dream of Jeanie and Bewitched repeats....I really wanted to be like them. I even had my mum tie my hair in a pony tail and I'd go aread putting my arms together in front of me and blinking my eyes.... :D

I still like to watch those shows even now.

The Sonny and Cher Comedy Hour.

I watched this show everyday for a year-- I thought they were hilarious and I always sang along to the Vamp song.

Cher was beautiful in all of her costumes

I caught myself watching "Saved By the Bell" the other day....

I am also with the Full House people...I don't laugh and think everyone is annoying but I still watch sometimes.

Dismantled said:

I love the Brady Bunch:love:

Ahhhhh now I don't feel so alone! lol. My brothers used to give me hell for watching Brady Bunch. Kept saying how corny it was,lol. Oh and I loved the Wonder Years! That was a really good show. Is it just me or was tv a lot better in the earlier years?

Lately I've been finding old episodes of Highway to Heaven on the Pax network... a station I rarely watch, but when I pass it, this seems to be on a lot.

That, and I've been searching the web for a reasonably priced boxset of Jem and the Holograms. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom