Name a BAD movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's American Wife said:

:giggle:
prayer_of_the_rollerboys.jpg

woo hoo! his name is Griffin in the movie, the drug they sell is called " mist". Its so bad that it rules!

Conan
Titanic
Majestic
Spiceworld
Glitter
Cliffhanger
Rambo III-the scene where he destroyes dozens of tanks and trucks with his machine gun
Truman show
Bethoven I-IV
Saturday night fever
Grease

I was dragged to The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. I knew nothing about the book but had heard its Monty Python meets sci-fi.

WORST MOVIE EVER.

I'd rather sit through a Lifetime TV Marathon than see this again.

BrownEyedBoy said:
The Forgotten :barf:
yes, that WAS terrible wasn't it? it was one of those movies that, when it finally ends, all the plot holes are revealed. :down:

I need to add:

"Moulin Rouge" - awful, awful, awful. This movie has the distinction of being the only movie that I have walked out of. Stylistically interesting, but the music...I just couldn't believe that Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman were actually singing that. Blech.

"Gigli" - Honestly, this movie played like a bad episode of "Baywatch." How fitting that the retarded guy kept on saying "Baywatch" over and over. The only remotely interesting thing about this movie was the gunshot and piece of brain in the aquarium.

Melon

The Saint was a beverage spewing experience. Spring it on friends. (Make sure they're not drinking anything sticky.)
:wink:

I'm shocked. How can anyone diss Spice World!!!

Queen of the Damned was pretty horrific. Was there even a plot?

Last edited:
Yes, Perfect Storm is a good example. Neat computer-generated waves, pity about the plot and characters.

I like George Clooney but I think that his range of suitable or believable roles is very very narrow.

elevation2u said:

dreamcatcher
the ring
the grudge

the other ones elevation2u listed i didn't see or am content with.

i HATED dreamcatcher. shitty ending. ugh. a waste of money even though I didn't pay. :|

Bono's shades said:
Actually, I hate most modern romantic comedies. Nine out of 10 times they are neither funny nor romantic.

:yes: romantic movies suck as a whole genre.

icelle said:

YES!! i fucking hated that movie.

ah, so i wasn't the only one who thought that movie was extremely lame. tried too hard, ended up being tom-cruise-saves-the-world-by-himself-again!!!!!!!!

:|

lauren430 said:
Spice World

I am embarrassed to admit I even have seen that :reject:

That wasn't so bad. But then again I was young back when so I enjoyed watching it with my little sister and singing to those oh so addictive bits. I actually taped it but I think my sister went over it with some Britney concert special... if you can count that as a movie, I'd have to say Britney :down:.

I have the Million Dollar Hotel in VCD mode... bought it back in 2003 but I haven't seen it yet. Too bad I have papers to write or else I would've spent my weekend watching it. :(

My take on worst movies ever made:
The Ring
Ghost Ship (WTF was that anyway... stupid STUPID!)
Resident Evil 1 & 2 (Both were stupid and a waste of my presence)
Dawn of the Dead (The most absurd, ridiculous, and proof of money most wasted piece of ass I've ever seen.)

The worst thing was I actually spent money on them because I was dragged to them... I should've learned to say no back then.

Mr Baw came to my apartment today and was checking out my DVD's and saw that I had " spice world" on DVD. hahaha, dude it was only like 5 bucks, and there are some funny parts, The Lovely Melissa calls me gay cause I own it, haha.

:ohmy:

you'd have to pay me 5 bucks to have a copy of that. and even then, i don't think i'd keep it.

DeadMansParty said:
Mr Baw came to my apartment today and was checking out my DVD's and saw that I had " spice world" on DVD. hahaha, dude it was only like 5 bucks, and there are some funny parts, The Lovely Melissa calls me gay cause I own it, haha.

Yeah, you had some real pips there....and you tell Lovely Melissa that I've never questioned your manliness!!! :lol:

even if though Mommy Dearest was your fav! :lmao:

the mexican
there's something about mary - i still don't know why so many people love that movie

Back
Top Bottom