My Valentine's plans: Tell me if they're good!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
OK, as probably 98% of the board knows, I've been dating a girl named Rachel ( :heart: ) since May, so this is our first V-Day together. Here is my plan for the day:

2:00PM - Pick her up at her house, give her a dozen roses, hang out at her house for a while
3:30PM - Leave house, go to a (romantic) movie.
5:00PM - Go to il Mercato restaurant (http://www.il-mercato.ca/), eat a romantic meal in a really nice restaurant, give her jewellery (I'm buying her a nice earring/necklace set)
7:00PM - Go for a drive in the countryside, give her a big ol' teddy bear.
9:00PM - Bring her back to my home, give her a box of candy, hang out for a while, look at the stars, etc.
11:00PM - Bring her home, nice romantic kiss goodbye.

What do y'all think? Good? Or over the top?

Keep in mind this is my first V-Day with a girlfriend.

beats my plan of:
10 am - drinking beer
sometime later - passing out

though my plan also has its merrits

It is a stinky Holiday - propigated by super-corporation Hallmark. :mad:

SO, to, um, celebrate, the young lady I have had the honor of spending time with recently and I will be creating the "most un-romantic" evening we can create.

She suggested we somehow fit laser tag in. I am thinking of the stopping by the White Castle drive through and picking up a sack of 10 to go along with a six-pack of Natty Lite (cans, of course) - and enjoying all of this in a bus shelter on a corner somewhere!

Any other UNROMANTIC ideas?

:heart: :heart: :heart:

zoney! said:
Any other UNROMANTIC ideas?

Perhaps you could sopt by a cemetery and pick flowers off of someone's grave ... or better yet steal them from a nursing home. :hyper:

Natty Lite ... Is PBR too good for the special lady?

Very nice! My only recommendation - instead of getting her lots of stuff, get her one or two things that are personal - things that reflect your relationship or something you lover about her.

bammo2 said:
Don't wash for a couple of days before hand. And before the date, eat a really spicy chilli with lots of garlic in it, with a side order of refried beans :up:

ah, yes. Sliders from White Castle have a similar, um, "outcome." I may just downgrade the meal to two chili dogs (only 99 cents) from 7-Eleven. You know, they have their own fixins bar! :up:

zoney! said:
I may just downgrade the meal to two chili dogs (only 99 cents) from 7-Eleven. You know, they have their own fixins bar! :up:

And you can watch them rotating on the grill - why spend money on a movie!

bammo2 said:
I've never had a chilli dog. what is it? I'm guessing it's a hot dog with chilli on it?

Sounds dangerous if you ask me :shifty:

You got it! Hot dog with Chilli on top! When I make it over to England...I will bring one for you and one for meggie! And, yes, very dangerous!

:shifty:

In addition to the chilli dogs, groping etc. I think you should arrive for the date absolutely hammered and inappropriately dressed with 3 of your scungiest mates in tow. You could then watch the football on the tv during the entire date. It goes with out saying that you must of course fart, belch and scratch your butt (preferably while eating). If you can do all of this in some kind of musical fashion with your mates, so much the better.

i think that after everything she says you should say "that's what YOU think" for the entire date. also tell her that you have a sore that you might think is infected and ask her to look at it for you :cute:

Last edited:
Hi Dave, just wanted to say that it's obvious you put a lot of thought into this and that you are crazy about her. She will be thrilled! :)

Zone, when are you coming back here?? Or in your unromantic business with this new person have you forgotten all about me? :(

:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom