My U2 Ipod was stolen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats terrible! :mad:

I had my discman stolen in....1999.....Oh was that a terrible day, worse than that my discman was in the car....which means the car was stolen too.
We got it back, minus a lot of stuff inside....but they left my pokemon cards.

Just out of curiousity, how was it stolen? I've always been tempted to take mine to the gym, but I have resisted so far. Sorry you were unlucky. :(

Dalton said:

yeah sorry - that's just my mood this morning.

i thought that was the :down: smiley actually. :laugh:

seriously though, can you claim insurance back on it or anything? when my friend got his mobile stolen for the 3rd time last year he decided to claim it back through his home insurance, i think.

How could someone be that bad--they could not be a U2 fan.:madspit: Turn in on your homeowner insurance--it's probably over the deductible.

So I went to the gym tonight to put up some signs and what not and I spoke with an older woman who works there and she pleasently informed me that it was probably stolen by one of the black members because "they have no morals"

:banghead:

Soon and very soon I will go crazy from all of this insanity...

I'm so sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel any better, which it most likely won't, but I got my laptop stolen from me. I am a tour manager for a band, and we were doing a date in Los Angeles. I think someone followed me into the club, I had a small office provided for me backstage, which was supposed to have security by it. This was early in the day, so there were not many people around. I left the office to check with the production manager out on the stage, when I got back to the office, it was gone. I know someone found a way back, and took it, and went out the backdoor by the office. My mistake for trusting security. My only saving grace, was that I backed up all my itinerary's / info to disc, and that wasn't taken. So I was at least somewhat happy. However, that was a very upsetting day! You know I think Apple should create some type of insurance, similar to mobile phone insurance, or even car insurance, where you pay a premium, and it can cover you for loss, or damage. That would be so great. Well again, I'm sorry to hear of you loss.

:madspit: That.fucking.sucks. :madspit:

I am compelled to believe there's a special place in Hell for assholes who take what isn't theirs. It's just this simple: If it does not belong to you, leave it alone. Be it money, an expensive car, a cellphone, a U2 iPod, somebody's boyfriend/girlfriend.... whatever. If you didn't buy it, earn it, have it bequeathed to you or otherwise earn it -- DON'T.FUCKING.TOUCH.IT!! :rant:

Back in 1987 I had around 100 panini football stickers and coat nicked from my school changing room

Not as bad as the i-pod I agree, but it meant a lot at the time.

(especially as it meant I needed to collect a whole load more to swap for David McCreery)

some things are never sacred

Having valuable and expensive things stolen :banghead:

Hay, maybe all of us at Interference could band together and do a "Dalton stolen Ipod fundraiser"...........or maybe not....

Anyway, :hug:

Halifax said:
Having valuable and expensive things stolen :banghead:

Hay, maybe all of us at Interference could band together and do a "Dalton stolen Ipod fundraiser"...........or maybe not....

Anyway, :hug:

While I truly appreciate the sentiment - there are many other people on this board that we should give money to first.

Thanks for the love everyone.:sad:

It wasn't so long ago that I was at a friend's house, and I placed my watch with all my rings looped in on the table. I had to leave and while I was gone, someone stole it. It had five rings, one was sentinmental, a $600 ring my mom had made with some loose jewels she had. It was old and I know whoever stole it probably ditched it, thinking it wasn't worth anything.

Sorry about your iPod. :hug: I swear that is the only reason i have hesitated to buy an iPod, quite a few get stolen. Guess I will just stick with my geeky uncool Dell DJ.

Back
Top Bottom