My top 10 online interferencers of the year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jesseu2 said:
i know i don't post a lot and many of you don't see me as 'top 10' status (i could give a shit) tho i am well-known in my college-town but this is the lamest thread i seen in a while, screw being thought of as popular, this makes me think of back in high school where every chick dated a jock or the cheerleraders dated the class president. :down:

I am famous in Arizona as a bar hopper/partier but i am glad i'm not popular in some other way or some fake organization like Residential Hall Assistants (people who manage campus dormitories) or Fraternities/Soroities. i'e come across all these kinds of people and let me just say most of them are FAKE and think they have power and therefore get put in the popularity category which disgusts me.

I am who i am, popular or not.

yeah, i can see i didnt make the popular list here but who gives a shit. i like what jesse said better.

AcrobatMan said:
who rated this 1 star :mad:

i did.

everyone who posts brings their own unique expressions and are different. to rate anyone and leave others out is stupid. its like being in high school all over again. so i rated this thread one star.

okay ..all my friend ..rate this 5 star...so that it reaches a respectable 3 star....

2000 + views..this is my most popular thread ever

where are my friends.....angela, beli, u2democrat,death bear, lara, hip hop, anthony, nbc, a_wanderer,diamond, baw, mr baw, martina,sicy,abel,u2 democrat, u2 replubicans...

everyone...

please rate this 5 star

thank you & a free :kiss: to anyone who rates this 5 star

well I gotta be honest here. As somebody that has been left out...it does kinda smart a little bit. So, maybe the folks that think this is great should think of how they would feel if they were left out.

btw, I'm not crying over this or anything cuz it's just a silly message board and I don't know any of you in your bodies heh

AcrobatMan said:
did you rate it 5 star....you are my last hope...

this thread would be a 3 star when u rate it 5 star

i am begging

i am pleading

i am kneeling..

i am stealing...

well thats almost
:bono:

acrobat

At least it was rated :D :lookingonthebrightside:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back