My top 10 online interferencers of the year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beli said:

This is cool. Discussing pizza on two sites at once. :drool:

:up:

It had tomatos too. Mmm. I insisted it was cooked but my Dad let it cook on and burnt it to a crisp. Everything was black and cripsy so I didn't know if I was eating bacon, mushrooms or tomatoes. Still good though. :drool:

Lara Mullen said:

:up:

It had tomatos too. Mmm. I insisted it was cooked but my Dad let it cook on and burnt it to a crisp. Everything was black and cripsy so I didn't know if I was eating bacon, mushrooms or tomatoes. Still good though. :drool:

Ever notice that pizza is one of those foods that taste good even when it's burned?

meegannie said:
bonosgirlwhateverthenumberiseightsomething ithink

That just made me choke on my latte :laugh: However she will always be known as beeeegeeee.

now if we can only get her to wear some white bell bottoms whilst singing "Stayin' Alive." :up:

Last edited:
My preliminary list.

1: A_Wanderer and U2Democrat
2: A_Wanderer
3: A_Wanderer
4: A_Wanderer
5: A_Wanderer
6: A_Wanderer
7 :A_Wanderer
8 :A_Wanderer
9: A_Wanderer
10: A_Wanderer's evil twin who makes the less than perfect posts delebrately to reflect badly on A_Wanderer.

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
i have a tentative list ready... but... alas... there is still too much time left in 2004. you never know... fake adam clayton could start posting tommorow and screw everything up... i'll wait till after christmas to post my final list.

Chicken!!! :D

Mr. BAW said:

Why is Doozer on it??? you don't even know her! you know when she was little, I had a chance to give her to the neighbor..my mom caught me ..she follows me everywhere...:sad:

Doozer this, Doozer that...:yuck:
:hmm: Can you tell me if i put someone on the ignore list, he or she will disapear from my list ?

U2democrat said:
MissVelvetDress_75
LarryMullensPOPAngel
whenhiphopdrovethebigcars

stop me before i think of more people to add!!

Thank you!

Very nice to wake up turn on blue crack and see that :)

Have a great day! :hug: :up:

i know i don't post a lot and many of you don't see me as 'top 10' status (i could give a shit) tho i am well-known in my college-town but this is the lamest thread i seen in a while, screw being thought of as popular, this makes me think of back in high school where every chick dated a jock or the cheerleraders dated the class president. :down:

I am famous in Arizona as a bar hopper/partier but i am glad i'm not popular in some other way or some fake organization like Residential Hall Assistants (people who manage campus dormitories) or Fraternities/Soroities. i'e come across all these kinds of people and let me just say most of them are FAKE and think they have power and therefore get put in the popularity category which disgusts me.

I am who i am, popular or not.

anyways..

my top 10 interferencers who i like conversing with or like who they are as a person/poster. Also.. posters who have interesting thoughts goin on in their minds.

1. U2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, tiny dancer and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

2. u2democrat diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

3. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

4. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

5. u2democat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

6. u2democrat diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

7. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

8. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

9. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

10. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

Last edited:
jesseu2 said:
i know i don't post a lot and many of you don't see me as 'top 10' status (i could give a shit) tho i am well-known in my college-town but this is the lamest thread i seen in a while, screw being thought of as popular, this makes me think of back in high school where every chick dated a jock or the cheerleraders dated the class president. :down:

I am famous in Arizona as a bar hopper/partier but i am glad i'm not popular in some other way or some fake organization like Residential Hall Assistants (people who manage campus dormitories) or Fraternities/Soroities. i'e come across all these kinds of people and let me just say most of them are FAKE and think they have power and therefore get put in the popularity category which disgusts me.

I am who i am, popular or not.

anyways..

my top 10 interferencers who i like conversing with or like who they are as a person/poster. Also.. posters who have interesting thoughts goin on in their minds.

1. U2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, tiny dancer and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

2. u2democrat diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

3. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

4. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

5. u2democat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

6. u2democrat diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

7. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

8. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

9. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

10. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

:-(

Eliv8 said:

you are included in the 'sorry if i forgot many of you' bit. duude, i didn't mean to forget u, altho it was like 3 AM when i typed that so its hard to think, lol

no hard feelings ok?

jesseu2 said:

you are included in the 'sorry if i forgot many of you' bit. duude, i didn't mean to forget u, altho it was like 3 AM when i typed that so its hard to think, lol

no hard feelings ok?

Not at all M8 - just giving you a hard time - See you next year.

Merry this and happy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom