My Girls - From the CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I just edited the post. :doh:

Well, not in that foreign films are British films :lol: Generally, slightly less than at the Oscars but only slightly.

And yes they are, but we place more importance on the Cannes awards and the Palme D'or.

You know what I mean. :D Foreign language films is probably the better term. :wink:

Do they televise the Cannes awards?

It's the BAFTA'S, Justin :lol:

The Brits are music awards :D

:reject: Yeah, I did an edit.

Yup comedy

One of the girls from Sugar rush (that it? The show about that teenage girl that was in love with her best friend or something like that) plays the ghost

I vaguely know that, written by Julie Burchill I think. The ginger one? If so... I know one of the cast members!

I'll probably end up seeing this at some point, I watch BBC3 all the time.

Speaking of world music, Justin I'm into flamenco/Latin/salsa stuff these days :drool: That stuff makes you want to get up and MOVE!

:wave: Yo Kayla, how hangs it?!

:lol: I went along with it... BAFTAs, Brits, same thing :shifty:

Slumdog does look like it's going to pave the way for foreign movies in the future, it's got great critical acclaim and ate up the Golden Globe awards! :hyper:

Kayla my fellow shortie :love:

Shortie?! Name heights, ladies :D

Good just chillin, how bout you?

Ditto... well, not really chilling at 2am. More like waiting to go to bed :lol:

Slumdog does look like it's going to pave the way for foreign movies in the future, it's got great critical acclaim and ate up the Golden Globe awards! :hyper:

The dude from skins is in it, right? And Danny Boyle directed it :love: Damn I so have to see it ASAP!

AWWW you're short too?? And you like expensive things!!!:heart:

Yes, to both charges :D

Shortie?! Name heights, ladies :D

Ditto... well, not really chilling at 2am. More like waiting to go to bed :lol:

The dude from skins is in it, right? And Danny Boyle directed it :love: Damn I so have to see it ASAP!

No naming heights, I have no height! :angry:

Yeah Danny Boyle directed it and he's done an awesome job too. :up:

.. oh my god, Kayla and Zee are the same person!

Kayla - do you like pink things?! :wink:

But you and I are the same person, and Kayla is me :hmm: Do I just float around like a ghost and merge into people? :love:

Haha oh dear, a greasy lesbian! Never a good look :wink:

Yes, to both charges :D

No naming heights, I have no height! :angry:

Yeah Danny Boyle directed it and he's done an awesome job too. :up:

But you and I are the same person, and Kayla is me :hmm: Do I just float around like a ghost and merge into people? :love:

Haha that made me laugh, we'll call you Casper from now on :love: I'll be one of Caspers fat and ugly brothers :happy:

Danny Boyle's great :up:

Go on, spill!

Yes she freaked me out a bit ahahha :lol:

Oh my god clingy people in general are always a turn off... this guy at a party the other night would NOT leave me and my friends alone. And he was about 20 years older than us :yikes:

I'm looking through past winners of the Palme d'Or and I must say they really got things right some years. :up:

:lol: You're looking up the past winners of the Palme D'or?! Why?!

Spill what? I have no secrets from you, you know that :flirt:

Your height, the SECRET of secrets :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom