My friend Jick was suspended from this forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elisa519_U2adik

The Fly
My friend Jick told me to inform you guyz that his account has been suspended from this forum so he will not be able to post for a while. He wanted you to know this coz he's thinking you might be missing his posts. He's really a nice guy, he gave me some of his u2 stuff. And I think he is the only Filipino here, aside from me.

elisa519_U2adik said:
My friend Jick told me to inform you guyz that his account has been suspended from this forum so he will not be able to post for a while. He wanted you to know this coz he's thinking you might be missing his posts. He's really a nice guy, he gave me some of his u2 stuff. And I think he is the only Filipino here, aside from me.

He was throwing sand at the playground...:shame:

his thoughts were well written, but it seamed he just like to ruffle feathers and many people got ticked off at him. Oh well.

banning jick from the forum?

brilliant!!!

inside1-guinness.jpg

just kidding jick, he really wasnt the worst guy in the world and the forum wont be the same without him

im getting all teary eyed over here

elisa519_U2adik said:
I think he is the only Filipino here, aside from me.

magandang araw,

Discussions in this forum are not based on nationality,

But on posting behavior.

kapayapaan

I don’t really think an explanation is necessary, but I will just say that Jick has been warned countless times by the moderators/admins about his posts. He has even been suspended in the past for the same reasons, yet even though we gave him another chance, his behavior has not ceased and he continued to post negative/controversial threads over and over again. The amount of complaints from the board members regarding his posts is overwhelming. The moderators have enough to do without having to constantly baby-sit his threads. For now, he is suspended from the forums. And as we normally do not discuss forum members’ status in public, I’m going to close this thread. If anyone wishes to discuss it further you are more than welcome to email myself or Elvis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom