My dog wont stop humping things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have the randiest dog on the planet. He rarely sees any other dog, but when he does he makes up for lost time. I was out recently and we had a rare visit from the neighbours male chihuahua. Hub said he was hard at it the WHOLE time the visitors were here ( my chihuahua , not my husband...I thinK!!)
My dog was not even fussed which end he grabbed either. Hub said our dog was busily humping Chico's head, very embarrassing. I think I made some comment about typical Mexican ( not sure if chi's come from mexico or china really)

Anyway, good luck with your puppies.They sound like bundles of delight My dream is to one day own a poodle.

cass said:
I have the randiest dog on the planet. He rarely sees any other dog, but when he does he makes up for lost time. I was out recently and we had a rare visit from the neighbours male chihuahua. Hub said he was hard at it the WHOLE time the visitors were here ( my chihuahua , not my husband...I thinK!!)
My dog was not even fussed which end he grabbed either. Hub said our dog was busily humping Chico's head, very embarrassing. I think I made some comment about typical Mexican ( not sure if chi's come from mexico or china really)

Anyway, good luck with your puppies.They sound like bundles of delight My dream is to one day own a poodle.

They are both actually really nice, and I love them to bits.
I know how you feel about going out, cos Paddy's humped a dogs head before, well he tried, the dog barked at him and he ran like hell:laugh:

Paddy is really out of control today though, its so bad, and he's getting an appointment booked very shortly. I cant stand it any more:banghead:

Back
Top Bottom