Musicians of your own sex whom you find attractive?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HelloAngel said:
I would honestly eat off of PJ Harvey
And I've already shared germs with Sharin from the Raveonettes.

Either I misread that completely or that is the hottest thing I've ever heard on this forum.

:combust:

melon said:
Haha...I like the general disconnect between how most of the guys respond to this flippantly and how the ladies respond more seriously.

Daniel Johns I will agree with. Add Brian Molko of "Placebo" to that list too.

Melon
Hi Melon,

The fairness doctrine dictates

you list a couple of women.

deep said:

Hi Melon,

The fairness doctrine dictates

you list a couple of women.

The Fairness Doctrine was repealed in 1986. :sexywink:

But I'll play along. Shit...lemme think...

It's all the ones others have said. Sarah McLachlan, Gwen Stefani, and Shirley Manson. Bjork is great, because she is so goddamn strange. I like that. :up:

Oh and Britney Spears too.

:wink:

Melon

Last edited:
DaveC said:

Either I misread that completely or that is the hottest thing I've ever heard on this forum.

:combust:

Glad I could help! And no, you didn't misread that, and they're both true. PJ Harvey could douse herself in mustard and I'd think it was the best thing ever. Seriously.

Seriously - when PJ shrieks "lick my legs cuz I'm on fire" that is some sexy shit - and there is no shame in my game with that. :up:

Elvis, Bono, Keith Richards when he was younger, anyone who makes you want to be them

yeah. PJ Harvey may not be a classical beauty, but that woman is pure sex incarnate. (Yes, I know this is the same sex thread, but still. I had to defend my Polly)

that pic that was posted of pj harvey on stage is AWESOME.

anyway, my takes are jonny greenwood and jeff buckley.

jonny11.jpg

jeffp2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom