musicians of the opposite sex that you find attractive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the late great Michael Hutchence
Charlie Sexton (way back when)
John Taylor (way back when)
Iva Davies (way back when)
Adam Clayton (then and now)

Most of the men on the video shows are a little young for me these days.

oh, Bryan Ferry. (way back, and inbetween. Dunno about now, I havent "seen" him for a while)

beli said:
John Taylor (way back when)
:drool: i still think he's hot now though. well, except recently he's been going a bit too crazy with the blonde streaks and his hair is too long and spiky. he looks good for his age but that hairdo is making him look awful, because it looks like he's trying to pretend he's 20.

i also think jon farriss (inxs drummer) is hot. i'll admit it.

who else...umm...there's sting, of course. michael hutchence. i used to think nick rhodes was hot until i noticed his hair resembles donald trump's.

Last edited:
Bono
Adam Clayton
Jack White
Ryan Adams
Anthony Kiedis
John Frusciante
Michael Hutchence
Mike Ness

KhanadaRhodes said:

:drool: i still think he's hot now though. well, except recently he's been going a bit too crazy with the blonde streaks and his hair is too long and spiky. he looks good for his age but that hairdo is making him look awful, because it looks like he's trying to pretend he's 20.

i also think jon farriss (inxs drummer) is hot. i'll admit it.

who else...umm...there's sting, of course. michael hutchence. i used to think nick rhodes was hot until i noticed his hair resembles donald trump's.

lol. I was never into Nick. All that pink lipstick was a bit off pointing. I did like David Bowie in his lippy stage though....

John Taylor does indeed need to cut his hair. He has beautiful bone structure that guy.

Jon Farris, yes, especially in the video for that song with the lyrics on the boards "mediate, rotate, etc" ala Andy Warhol. Jon Farris wanders off in the background. Nice shoulders. :D

beli said:
lol. I was never into Nick. All that pink lipstick was a bit off pointing. I did like David Bowie in his lippy stage though....

John Taylor does indeed need to cut his hair. He has beautiful bone structure that guy.

Jon Farris, yes, especially in the video for that song with the lyrics on the boards "mediate, rotate, etc" ala Andy Warhol. Jon Farris wanders off in the background. Nice shoulders. :D
yeah the make-up nick wore was a big off-putting. it looked fine in the 80s because everyone was doing it. but now he's still wearing it. now i think he looks like donald trump with make-up on, he's got what appears to be a major combover. it's a shame because nick is still the one member i'd want to meet, even moreso than john (okay, partially because i'd be afraid i'd become one of the fans i hate, the kind that just go "OMIGODJOHNILOVEYOUILOVEYOUIWANTTOHAVEYOURBABIESILOVEYOUYOU'RESOSEXYOMIGODIT'SJOHNTAYLORAHHHHH!!!" but also because nick is the nicest. i could go on but i won't.

yes, john's got great bone structure. i'm not usually one to go on about people's faces but my god. i've got a pic of him as my wallpaper and he's just gorgeous. his chin :drool:

yeah, the mediate video. he looked good in the earlier days with the mullet, but looked better once he cut it off for kick. and like larry he's still sporting the same haircut 15+ years later (my god, has it really been that long since kick came out? i feel so old).

I was around in the 80s and thought Nick wore too much makeup then. Yep, lots of the New Romantics wore makeup but not as much as Nick. Well maybe Adam Ant wore more but he was more masculine. Umm, yes, add Adam Ant in his day, those swivelling swashbuckling hips.........

I SERIOUSLY need to buy an INXS dvd so I can remember which video was which. Theyre all just a memory to me. :mad:

I will go look at that INXS website.

hmmm, who else.......

Bono
Edge
Adam
Hutch
David Gilmour
David Bowie
Mark McGrath
Kid Rock :huh:
Adam Levine
Jim Morrision
Chris Issac
Harry Connick Jr.
Keith Urban
Bruce Springsteen
Chris Cornell

That's it for now...:wink:

Last edited:
Michael Stipe
Bono
Trent Reznor
Dave Gahan
Morrissey
Eddie Vedder
Chris Isaak
Dave Navarro

Honorable Mention:
David Bowie
Jeff Buckley
Scott Weiland (not the way he looks now though... blech)

beli said:

lol. He doesnt look like hes 70. He looks like a man. Thats what I like. Hes not a boy. :up:

He definitely looks 70. At the very least, 65 (pictures from @U2, hosted on my webspace):

adam_oldman.jpg

This is Adam as a man:

adam_man1.jpg

And here's Adam as a boy:

adam_boy.jpg

You can't tell me that he doesn't look like an old man, even if he plays that bass like a young one.

No, I disagree. He looks 40 to me. Look at his face. A 65 year old would have a lot more wrinkles.

I think you are confusing silver hair with old age. I know people who have silvered in their 30s.

But we can disagree. I still think hes gorgeous.

bono
sting
larry mullen
bruce springsteen
jim morrisson
morrissey
johnny greenwood
guy berryman
singer from mars volta
fran healy

other musicians from other bands i dont care much for but are still attractive :sexywink:
singer for the killers
that tall guy from the strokes
the drummer for franz ferdiand

Back
Top Bottom