Music Video featuring U2 Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cleasai

Rock n' Roll Doggie
:lemon: I recently did this with one of my classes and it turned out very well. But what would you guys think if I were to created a U2 Music Video with us singing/performing in it? For example, I'd have the first fan start by singing the first line in the song, then for the next line, it'd cut to the next fan. It'd go on like that throughout which ever U2 Song we'd pick.

Good news is, because it would be lip-syncing, none of us would actually be heard (for us tone-deaf die-hards heh heh). I can also accept any NTSC TAPE format.

I'm actually a TV News Photojournalist Student who has some experience and loves doing lil projects like this on the side :wink: Anywho, it was just and idea that popped up while listening to atyclb. I would love to hear some feedback on this. -=Cleasai :sexywink:

Can i do Bono's sexy "ughh" at the beginning of Discotheque??!!
Ive already got the moves worked out. :heart:

I think if you fly us all to perform it at Windmill Lane, you might be onto something "giant hairy footed one who speaks no truths".

kobayashi said:
i don't need a 'becoming' U2 any time soon.

but that's just me.

Oh no no! It wouldn't be like that sorry show. I'm not looking to remake any of their exsisting videos exactly how it was originally made. Instead we'd make an entirely different video ourselves doing whatever you'd want.

Zooropamanda... I think I may have to see those moves on my casting couch :wink: I'm Kidding! *ouch* stop hitting me... ouchies... mommy!

Cleasai, you sure you're new around here? You seem to grasp our sense of humour far too well. lol. :D

(that's a compliment, btw...I think!) :huh:

Keepin' my topic alive ;)

Cleasai, you sure you're new around here? You seem to grasp our sense of humour far too well.

:happy::up: Yay! I fit in hehe. Yes, I swear I am quite new here. Although it says I registered like last year... I haven't posted nor read any posts since this place was first started. Remember I was kinda burnt out from WIRE and all those other Fan Groupy thingies. Anywho I'm glad I found a place where there are a bunch of cool people who know when I'm telling a joke heh heh. I've a weird sense of humour. In the meantime I'll have to decide how feasible would it be for me to do this project. -=Cleasai

i dont like auditions.
just send me a script and i'll turn up.
im too big for auditions.

better look out too, cause i pack a mean uppercut.
u can see my work in sugar ray leonard's boxercise tapes.
im the one in the purple leotard.

Back
Top Bottom