Music to buy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2zoogirl

War Child
I don't like to wait a lot... and the next U2 album is gonna be released in 2005, I don't know if I have enough patience...

anyway... I broke with the ass:censored: of my boyfriend, my illustration project was denied, and maybe a little shopping would cheer me up :D :D :D ... I was thinking in buying the next cypress' album, because I liked their new song... but, besides of that, I don't know much about new and good releases this year...

but if you want to suggest something classic is Ok too :) ...

Last edited:
according to miss stories for boys, the new rem dvd looks like a worthy investment.
i absolutely must hawk to you all the brilliance that is shivaree. if you are curious, download a song called goodnight moon, and if you like this, just go buy the whole album. it wont disappoint.
bush are coming out with some brand new stuff soon.
i have made a kind of decision for music this year which is to complete all catalogues of all bands i really like and also to start on all the bands i do like but own nothing of. i made my first beastie boys purchase and am loving it. i am also going to start buying ac/dc :lol:

Angela Harlem said:
i have made a kind of decision for music this year which is to complete all catalogues of all bands i really like and also to start on all the bands i do like but own nothing of. i made my first beastie boys purchase and am loving it. i am also going to start buying ac/dc :lol:

that's a good idea :yes:

mmm flaming lips... umm, i really like starsailors' new album called silence is easy... v. v. good. i didn't take it out my cd player for like two weeks after i bought it. any ryan adams stuff...
the best of chicago (because chicago is awesome..."25 or 6 to 4!!")
Steve Burns - songs for dustmites is good
Soundtrack to the Comittments
Jon spencer blues explosion - plastic fang..

i have tons more... but those are awesome

British Sea Power - The Decline of... is ridiculously good
and check out
The Cocteau Twins - Heaven or Las Vegas for something really quite ethereally brilliant and different

I just keep buying new stuff of all the bands I like
so right now that means the new REM dvd, new Bonnie 'Prince' Billy album etc
and I'm currently catching up (again) on what I missed out on in the 80's

Angela Harlem said:
am also going to start buying ac/dc :lol:

:D:up:

Salome said:
I just keep buying new stuff of all the bands I like
so right now that means the new REM dvd, new Bonnie 'Prince' Billy album etc
and I'm currently catching up (again) on what I missed out on in the 80's

:D:up:

I saw Bonnie 'Prince' Billy last summer when he opened for Bjork. I found him to be kinda creepy (except for the pink velvet pants which were cool). What am I missing?

joyfulgirl said:

I saw Bonnie 'Prince' Billy last summer when he opened for Bjork. I found him to be kinda creepy (except for the pink velvet pants which were cool). What am I missing?

I've never seen that guy... :reject:

well, he is beyond kinda creepy probably
and technically he doesn't have the greatest voice
but I adore his songwriting
and I would say that nobody manages to get lyrics, music and production to combine as well as he does

Back
Top Bottom