Music-Related Tee Shirt Doom.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
i don't mean people reading about bands in B&C and seeing people out in the real world wearing tee shirts advertising those bands.

i mean something else.

it's up there with someone who says they only know the singles.

you wear a shirt out in public, and someone trying to be cool starts singing that band's most popular song as they walk past you down the hall, or you're in line at a deli.

this is a board full of u2 fans, and since u2 has a few songs EVERYONE knows, there's bound to be someone who's en wearing a u2 shirt and someone's started singing WOWY when they walk by.

it's always the same song. for instance, i was walking down the hall on the way back to my room earlier, and i was wearing a rancid shirt. this guy walks by and starts singing 'ruby soho'. funny....the first time. in high school i had a dropkicks, rancid and radiohead (radiohead being the odd band out) buttons on the back of my hat, and more than once some lame-ass person said 'ooh i like rancid! destination whooo no ruby ruby ruby soho'...or the guy who i was eating lunch with once, when he saw the rancid patch on my sweater when my friend introduced us.

they always sing the chorus.

whinning done :)

Last edited:
p.s. i don't mean 'hey, cool shirt' to be lumped into this. that's different.

Back
Top Bottom