Museum Voor Oude Kunst, Brussels, Belgium Superthread (Six months!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god, this is my favourite museum! It his David's La Mort de Marat in it! :love: This gallery is the reason I want to go to Europe!

I :heart: you guys!

I knew you were going to love this!

It's also the best-named gallery in history.

someone did something similar on ebay at a forum i go to. they were selling a powerbook, and someone from a shady country won the auction. i forget the specific details, but they ended up shipping them a binder made to look like a laptop, and wrote p-p-powerbook on it.

:lmao:

What happened?

I want to go see stadiums and planes in foreign places. Am I cultured or stupid?

I want to go visit places because they USED to have a railway and try to find and photograph any remnants of said railway. Does that make me stupid or stupid?

I want to go see stadiums and planes in foreign places. Am I cultured or stupid?

The only other thing about St. Louis I'm excited about, aside from the Springsteen concert, is that I might finally get to see Jacob's Field. So no, you aren't alone

I'm going to have to devise a new walking route home. My bus route changes in just over a week.

Lame. This is another reason why trams are superior to buses. And I actually say this for more than just "it's a bit inconvenient when your route gets changed on you". Since trams have fixed infrastructure and are 1. more visible and 2. can't be moved on a whim, a trend has developed that property values rise near tram routes, while bus routes have no impact on values one way or the other. So if a new tram route is about to be built, buy a house along it and watch its value rise. :up:

:lmao:

What happened?
:giggle: here's a website explaining: http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/

if you don't want to read through it or see pics, here's a synopsis from the guy who did this:
The P-P-P-Powerbook is a fake Apple G4 Powerbook that was made for a scammer.

I had a legitimate auction to sell a real one, when someone attempted to scam me. After a series of emails back and forth with our scammer, I made a fake laptop, valued at $2100, and with the help of many donations from a lot of people form SA, send it to him in London. Then our scammer would pay a huge tax fee for what he that was his new Apple G4, but merely an old 3 ring binder with keyboard keys taped on.

On two occasions, a few of our London goons: Starbucks, Pipski, Lapsey, and Rhig, infiltrated the scammers address - a barber shop/internet cafe, in an attempt to capture the scammers reaction on either; video, voice, or picture.

the magic bullet. wow. i think that's the name of a vibrator. and this thing LOOKS like one, too.

Ok, all that aside, the magic bullet seems like the most amazing item I have ever seen on an infomercial

Plus, it's my favorite infomercial, is it on the food network?

Lame. This is another reason why trams are superior to buses. And I actually say this for more than just "it's a bit inconvenient when your route gets changed on you". Since trams have fixed infrastructure and are 1. more visible and 2. can't be moved on a whim, a trend has developed that property values rise near tram routes, while bus routes have no impact on values one way or the other. So if a new tram route is about to be built, buy a house along it and watch its value rise. :up:

The new route is actually better, but since it follows a different path it's not as easy to get my nice walk home afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom