Museum Voor Oude Kunst, Brussels, Belgium Superthread (Six months!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Now that would be a TRUE superthreader test! Only the dedicated would know/understand!! :lmao:

:laugh: Honestly, if it turns out both Daniel and Ian have got it, I'll be veeery tempted to include it!

lizzame guys:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,017
User Name Posts
Axver 264
KhanadaRhodes 175
bono_212 86
RegularBonoFan 65
coolian2 64
Serena Vox 63
Angela Harlem 53
bono_man2002 51
gluey 44
cinnaminson 34
*browneyedgirl* 30
Irishteen 22
COBL_04 18
the tourist 15
The Sad Punk 13
GirlsAloudFan 10
Its Britastic! 8
Alisaura 2

Ashley! :wave:

And I kept meaning to post that, and kept forgetting because I was replying to other stuff. :reject:

wish I was as happy to be here as you seem to be :wink: I feel like crap. I fell asleep at like 5:30 last night. Only meant to sleep for an hour, then I had to swoop down upon poor unsuspecting souls and get these springsteen tickets for supercheap, but instead, I just woke up and the tickets sold for super cheap to someone else :sad:

And now that I'm awake, I feel super super sick :sad:

Ok, fuck it.

I'm going to write a pretty half arsed essay. I'm going to study my arse off for the exam and hope that the plussage from the exam will cover my average essay mark.

Given my experience with half-arsing courses, you may just get your best mark ever! :laugh:

wish I was as happy to be here as you seem to be :wink: I feel like crap. I fell asleep at like 5:30 last night. Only meant to sleep for an hour, then I had to swoop down upon poor unsuspecting souls and get these springsteen tickets for supercheap, but instead, I just woke up and the tickets sold for super cheap to someone else :sad:

:hug: i'm sorry! are there any other decent tix available? and i hope you feel better! :chickensoup:

Ashley. Your first mission is to PM me and Khan (if you haven't already) with your mobile number. :evil:

shes only 18 months old, with a life expectancy of 30 !

and a length expectancy of 4-6 feet

shes about a meter and a half long atm .

:shocked: Holy shit!! That's fucking awesome!! And that life expectancy is for 'pets' too? Shit, you've literally got a pet for life! WOW!

:lol: you're right though. the best essays seem to be ones that are like that. i got a 99 in my history class where all i did was turn in essays i wrote at the last moment.

I got 90% in Democracy & Violence last semester (which equates to an A+ in the US).

... I didn't try in that course. I half-arsed the essay since it bored me, I did few of the readings, I routinely skipped lectures, and I spent most of the exam gazing out the window at the view of Melbourne.

:shocked: Holy shit!! That's fucking awesome!! And that life expectancy is for 'pets' too? Shit, you've literally got a pet for life! WOW!

If it doesn't eat her first ...!

And I must admit, I'm proud I've been able to hear the texts you've sent me. The last couple of days, I've been so deaf that I simply have been unable to hear my phone at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom