MUSE Part 5, where fan boys are welcomed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me I was shocked by the whole thing. Loved seeing Take A Bow at the end though but I wanted more. :love: I am greedy!

That was a nice setlist. I may not have been at the show, but I was happy to see that they mixed things up a bit. I'm glad that you had a good time.

I saw it as an opener 3 years ago, It worked really good. I liked it better than Uprising I think.

I've seen it as both an opener and closer, and liked it in both spots. I feel the same way about KoC... loved it as a opener in 2007, and this year closing the show. :up:

I've seen it as both an opener and closer, and liked it in both spots. I feel the same way about KoC... loved it as a opener in 2007, and this year closing the show. :up:

I've had KOC as closer for both shows I've been to and well, that's always epic. I would like to see it as an opener, should be interesting. Although I'm not sure if they'll do it in further tours. You never know...

:drool: Great show last night, great seats & great company! Was a bit disappointed to see how many empty seats were in the house. I mean, RBC Center isn't that big... c'mon, Raleigh - show some class & respect when greatness is in your midst. Show up for the gig!! :madwife:

:wink:

Awwwww. Some Americans just don't know how to appreciate something good when they see it :tsk:. Hearing about empty seats over here in the States makes me sad :(. Glad you had a good time, though, anyway :).

"Knights Of Cydonia" was the opener at the show I saw a few years ago, and we closed with "Stockholm Syndrome" :rockon:.

Angela

Well it just shows you there is a lot of work left that they still have to do here in the states to get their name out there. Lisa, didn't Scott tell us that the Raleigh radio stations were poor and that MUSE is not played on the radio there? That right there is a problem. The college radio stations in Raleigh also need to get on the ball and start promoting them.

He did, but as with most anything Scott says, I tend to take it with a grain of salt. Besides, he's about as far out of the loop on Raleigh's college scene as anyone I could think of. :slant:

The fact remains, I expected a much bigger crowd & I hope the small turnout won't prevent the band from playing Raleigh again in the future. :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom