MUSE Part 5, where fan boys are welcomed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually going to give them to you guys.

borat_not.jpg

I am jealous of this lineup..

We're very pleased to announce the line-ups for Muse's forthcoming UK stadium shows. They are as follows:

Manchester Lancashire County Cricket Ground - 4th September
Muse
Editors
The Temper Trap
Pulled Apart By Horses

London Wembley Stadium - 10th September
Muse
Lily Allen
The Big Pink
White Rabbits

London Wembley Stadium - 11th September
Muse
Biffy Clyro
White Lies
I Am Arrows

Extra tickets for these shows will be released in the next couple of weeks. Keep checking muse.mu for more details.

Matt needs to share his heart break on the guitar by rocking out. No more sappy shit. :angry:

Heh from reading the main Muse site I'd say that heartbreak = riffs is what many hardcore fans were counting on, so they must be disappointed.

I do see the song in a different light knowing what inspired it, but sorry Matt your lyrics are still awful.

Apparently Uprising is going to be on Guitar Hero 6... other than its popularity I don't see why it was picked, I can't see it being all that exciting to play.

I finally listened to the "cheesy love sentiment" this morning, and have decided that I don't ever need to hear it live. :|

no is it September yet?:D

:up: Once September 25th is over, I'll be longing for October 24th to hurry up and arrive.. :hyper:

:drool: Nice! Especially Biffy, their newest album is great - this has made me very happy indeed!

That's a great line up for Wembley on the 11th. I'm a little jealous.

I finally listened to the "cheesy love sentiment" this morning, and have decided that I don't ever need to hear it live. :|

:up: Once September 25th is over, I'll be longing for October 24th to hurry up and arrive.. :hyper:

That's a great line up for Wembley on the 11th. I'm a little jealous.

are you going to the LA show on the 25th??:hyper:

<< going to the SD, OC and LA shows in Sept.. :D

I've no idea, do you guys get NME over in US?

I sure hope it makes its way here! Even though I'm sure it will be full of the usual nauseating NME hyperbole :wink:

i can try a couple of bookstores here.. I wonder if you can order directly from NME? Gonna have to check it out later..

I HAVE TO get my hands on that... :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom