MUSE Part 5, where fan boys are welcomed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exogenesis to be played with full orchestra!

Courtesy of ontd_muse via muselive.

Chris was interviewed by Lauren Laverne and revealed the following:

* The band is going to rehearse with a 'huge orchestra' next week.

* They will play full Exogenesis.

* They will arrange other songs with orchestra.

* They will finish this year in Australia and continue the tour in 2011, then take a break before making a new album.
Interview starts at interview starts at 02:26.

:drool:

Just checked out the video clip... meh. :shrug: The music/band sounds great & I'm thinking, over all, that the song will be fine - it's just that particular 30 seconds of music isn't shining the best light on the finished product. I guess we'll know soon enough.

I just downloaded it from muse.mu - it's pretty grim, no doubt the twilight fangirlies will go apeshit over it but it does nothing for me. This had better not make an appearance on their Glasto setlist :lol: There would be uproar!

^haha! can he talk any faster? And aww poor matt.. regarding the song being about his breakup... :hug: And special guest announcement for UK shows i am guessing since he said she, being Lady GaGa..?

OK - Matt says it himself:
"...this song represents a bit of a difficult period for me in my life. It's the kind of song that by the time we get to the next album might not be relevant any more. My life might have changed and moved on. It's kind of like a cheesy love sentiment I suppose.

"When I wrote the song, it was quite a heavy thing."

And he attempts to justify the outcome. Does this change anyone's mind about the song? :hmm: (Except MVD, of course. :laugh: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom