MUSE Part 5, where fan boys are welcomed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that article's rather harsh. So she's dating around. So what? She's not the first female celebrity to do so, and it's a free country, why the need for that kind of nastiness? Guys do it all the time (lord knows A-Rod seems to get around) and I don't see that kind of commentary about them.

U2Fanatic, yay! Happy reading :D!

Angela

Ooh, fun :D. I'd love to watch that show again, I had it saved in my DVR before we moved, but never got a chance to record it onto a videotape or whatever. There's clips online, though, so I'll just watch it there for the time being. Awesome show, always fun to watch "homecoming" concerts. I think it'd be nice to live in a seaside town like the one they lived in, but I can see why they relocated, too.

I find it takes me a bit sometimes to fall asleep to Muse's music (but I have done it). Too energetic :p. Absolution would be the best "sleeping" companion, I think.

Angela

LOL, yeah, when it comes to falling asleep, commercials'll do it for ya :p.

It'd be even harder to fall asleep while watching one of those things, definitely...just far too much good stuff to look at :drool:. But it's worth it, though, especially if it inspires a cool dream (which I've yet to have, but I'll keep trying) :D.

Angela

it's in New Orleans, LA

here is the link: Voodoo Festival 2010[/B]

Ah, of course, should've known, voodoo=New Orleans.

Thanks for the info. Looks like a pretty interesting lineup there, if I had the means, heck, I'd go check that out, sure. Wonder if Muse would play "Hoodoo" while they're there :hmm: :p?

and I am officially going now!!! :hyper::love::heart: bought tix last nite.:D

Woo! Awesome, hope you have a good time!

Angela

That magazine looked :drool:

Yay!! I'm glad they're playing it. I hope they play it here! First time I heard it, it was just sort of "meh", but now I'm really starting to love it! :heart:

ETA: That video was......:love: :love: :love:

It is lovely, isn't it? If they play that at any show I someday attend down the line, I will be a happy, happy girl. That song actually cracked me up when I first heard it, it threw me for such a loop, but I love it. I just think it's so fun and romantic (the band's been getting awfully in touch with their unabashed romantic/sexy side in recent years, haven't they?), and I really love the clarinet bit in it for some reason. I'm happy to see they try and replicate that sound somehow on stage.

There's a new bookstore in the mall here in town, so I went there to look for the Q magazine, but didn't see it :(. Looks like I'll have to go the ordering online route for it at some point.

Angela

I agree, the song really threw me off the first time I heard it. It's just so different from the rest of the album! But once you get to Matt's crazy falsetto/opera bridge.....*swoon* :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom