MUSE Part 5, where fan boys are welcomed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, hubby didn't get his one ticket yet. Someone said that those tickets arrive closer to the show. I don't like that. I want to see them hanging on my wall, in my possession!

nope..haven't got mine either.

Thanks! I was getting worried. I can't believe I have to wait 'till Sept. I need to see them now. :hyper:

You guys probably already saw it, but Muse are on this months Q as it's their run-up to Glasto edition.

qcover1-2.jpg

Can't wait to see them in a week and a half, I'm excited to see what they'll do with their slot. I'm expecting big things! :hyper:

You guys probably already saw it, but Muse are on this months Q as it's their run-up to Glasto edition.

qcover1-2.jpg

Can't wait to see them in a week and a half, I'm excited to see what they'll do with their slot. I'm expecting big things! :hyper:

have a blast! I am so jealous! and of course report back here with details for us yanks..:wink:

:reject: Um, I realize this is a Muse thread, but can I respectfully request a scan of the flipside of that Q cover? Pretty please? It might help with my withdrawal... :sigh:

:reject: Um, I realize this is a Muse thread, but can I respectfully request a scan of the flipside of that Q cover? Pretty please? It might help with my withdrawal... :sigh:

I scanned them and posted them in the misc thread in pleba but seeing them again won't hurt :) The sleeve;

qcover1-3.jpg

and the back cover;

qcover1-1.jpg

Matt looks good there on the cover :up:

:yes: :drool: I'm loving that outfit he's wearing. So handsome (for some reason, I find it funny to see him striking such a sexy pose, though. But I'm not complaining, mind). All the guys look fantastic.

Muse and U2 together? Matt and Bono facing each other? :combust:...I think I've died and gone to heaven.

I MUST have this issue. Yes. Will try and get it at some point. Thank you, Q, and thanks to Total U2 nut for bringing it to our attention :).

Angela

ugh...

X17 Galleries - Kate Looks Like A Mess

I think I am gonna be sick..:barf:

Aw :hug:. Meh, I personally think she looks nice (her face seems pretty in those pictures). I'd just, um, be careful about the lower half of the outfit she has on there...yeah.

I wouldn't worry too much about this. I don't see this lasting all that long. I don't think Matt would enjoy this aspect of fame too much, anyway. Am I personally jealous of her? Hell, yes. But beyond that, not much we can do, really, just let the thing run its course.

Angela

Aw :hug:. Meh, I personally think she looks nice (her face seems pretty in those pictures). I'd just, um, be careful about the lower half of the outfit she has on there...yeah.

I wouldn't worry too much about this. I don't see this lasting all that long. I don't think Matt would enjoy this aspect of fame too much, anyway. Am I personally jealous of her? Hell, yes. But beyond that, not much we can do, really, just let the thing run its course.

Angela

I know.. it's not so much how she looks its her 'history' that bugs me.. And I agree it won't last at all. Yep.. nothing we can do of course.. And I am not intending that there is.. Just voicing my disgust I guess. :shrug:

i will get over it.. but in the meantime.. :sick:

of course he can have fun.. and if he is using her as a rebound..nothing wrong with that..

He is such a intelligent person, so much talent its just so odd to see her with him. Complete opposites, and yes, I know opposites attract.. blah blah blah.. :wink:

He is such a intelligent person, so much talent its just so odd to see her with him. Complete opposites, and yes, I know opposites attract.. blah blah blah.. :wink:

What - you don't believe that he & Kate are having fascinating conversations about socio-political flashpoints in today's technologically shrinking world economy & the lack of appreciation for astrophysists in popular culture? :confused:

:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom