MUSE Part 4 Just when the US Tour is starting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
surprised Iris hasn't post this vid of PIB from Boston (not the whole song). IT'S SO FRIGGIN HILARIOUS!!! 2 words: Matt's laugh (at 20 sec mark)... :lmao:
apparently a crowd surfer was going towards the stage face down and it made Matt crack up.. :)heart: that laugh!)

I have been playing it over and over...

I remember him doing that, but I couldn't tell what he was laughing at, and didn't find out until yesterday. . I did see some kid's legs in the air, but didn't make the connection. Hilarious

:lol:!!!! I am always being scolded for my loud laughs and conversation. :wink:

:shh::shh::shh::shh: Inside voice!!

:D

I swear that "incident" made the trip even more memorable. No wonder we were able to find two seats together on the train... nobody wants to sit in the quiet car! There was a guy passenger who kept throwing us dirty looks but I thought he just wanted to join in on our conversation about JT and Carlos Tevez :lol:

So apparently I "met" MoodyJ at the Boston show and even spoke to her without realizing that she was MoodyJ!! :lol:

She was right in front of me in Loge 11!! :hug:

I should have worn a sign that says "I'm with Blue Crack" and see how many Interference members would have come forward :D

So apparently I "met" MoodyJ at the Boston show and even spoke to her without realizing that she was MoodyJ!! :lol:

I should have worn a sign that says "I'm with Blue Crack" and see how many Interference members would have come forward :D

Haha, that happens more than you think, although more so at U2 concertsm I think. I sat next to Headache in a Suitcase once at a NYC show and didn't know it until somebody posted a pic of where we were sitting, lol.

:lol: That is too funny!

I think most people would just assume you're into strange types of drugs they haven't heard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom