MUSE Part 3...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Saw them open 4 U2 in Tampa & was BLOWN AWAY... I now own all their albums, picked up the H.A.A.R.P. Cd/DVD 2day... I'm sold. LOL

Saw them open 4 U2 in Tampa & was BLOWN AWAY... I now own all their albums, picked up the H.A.A.R.P. Cd/DVD 2day... I'm sold. LOL

awesome! another MUSEified fan has been recruited.. :D Welcome! :applaud:

now just make sure you catch their show when they hit the states next year. You will have the full 100% effect of their live show instead of just 8 songs..:up:

awesome! another MUSEified fan has been recruited.. :D Welcome! :applaud:

now just make sure you catch their show when they hit the states next year. You will have the full 100% effect of their live show instead of just 8 songs..:up:

I plan on it! No announced U.S. leg yet, correct?

I plan on it! No announced U.S. leg yet, correct?

yeah nothing official yet.. just a few dates on the west coast (all festivals of some sort).

they seem to be announcing dates in very small amounts here.. I am not sure why, kinda of perplexing. Wondering if they are having problems lining up venues to do here in the states or something. I think I saw some announcement for a show in Hong Kong.. and they are in the middle of a European leg of their tour now.

Saw them on the 13th at the O2 in London, blew me away - again! I love this new stage set up and the new songs are brilliant live. Booked for Wembley Stadium next summer oh yeah! :wink: Roll on Sept 11th.

yeah nothing official yet.. just a few dates on the west coast (all festivals of some sort).

they seem to be announcing dates in very small amounts here.. I am not sure why, kinda of perplexing. Wondering if they are having problems lining up venues to do here in the states or something. I think I saw some announcement for a show in Hong Kong.. and they are in the middle of a European leg of their tour now.

time for us to bombard them again with our tweet requests. :wink:

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY ARE DOING SNL!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

now how the hell do I try and get tix?? I know its a lottery thing and that there is also stand by day of.

Saturday Night Live
We're pleased to announce that Muse will be appearing on Saturday Night Live! The band will be performing on the pre-Christmas show recorded live from New York's Rockefeller Centre on Saturday 19th December.

For more information check out the Saturday Night Live website on the link below.

NBC.com > Saturday Night Live

Back
Top Bottom