MUSE Part 3...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
welcome to Museworld.. :wave:

its awesome and I have been hooked too.. They just rock when it comes to live shows.. Glad you got a chance to see them, trust me it's never too late!:love:

Us Americans are anxiously waiting their tour announcement for the states. It ain't easy I tell ya!

:D I've heard that alott since the gig, Yeah incredible players, performers, entertainers!, I think there new album is there best!!! I haven't been able to take it out of the CD player since I bought it!!! :love:

Did anyone here get to see Muse support U2??? what incredible gigs they must have!!! I wonder how U2 followed Muse, having seen both bands this year, Muse seem to have a more up-tempo bigger sound! did they show U2 up???

:D I've heard that alott since the gig, Yeah incredible players, performers, entertainers!, I think there new album is there best!!! I haven't been able to take it out of the CD player since I bought it!!! :love:

Did anyone here get to see Muse support U2??? what incredible gigs they must have!!! I wonder how U2 followed Muse, having seen both bands this year, Muse seem to have a more up-tempo bigger sound! did they show U2 up???

YEP! Saw them open for U2 at 4 of 7 U2 shows I saw.. I think they fit as far as the stage went. They are over the top like U2 in their stage set up. I don't think they showed up U2 though. I think they made quite a few fans at these shows, talked to people around me who hadn't seen them before and they were highly impressed afterwards and actually said they would seek out their music. U2 let them use the circular video screen so that was very cool and they had the "dance of the knights" intro song before they came on stage which I loved. They rocked big time it was just awesome, best opening act for U2 ever IMO since I started going to U2 shows over 22 yrs ago. I could see they had a great time though and said how much of an honor it was to open for U2. Bono praised them many times and called them Magnificient and called them "The Muse" once, cracked me up...:D

I KNOW!!

Apparently they're playing some festival thing in SF in December, so that's something. I guess.

Hmm, wonder if that means they'll be doing the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas thing again this year since they'll be in Caliwhorenia.

Really? Their lineups have been pretty great for my tastes the last two years. I've had a great deal of fun watching the streams online, look forward to it each year.

2007: Night 2 (Sunday): Muse (headliner), Jimmy Eat World, Modest Mouse, The Killers (surprise appearance), The Shins, Silversun Pickups, Feist, Spoon

2008: Night 2 (Sunday): The Cure (headliner), The Killers, Death Cab for Cutie, Paramore, Kanye West (surprise appearance), Franz Ferdinand, Scott Weiland, Snow Patrol, Vampire Weekend

Admittedly, the "Night 1" for both years was questionable. :wink:

Last years kroq acoustic christmas was amazing. I only went for The Cure but snagged one of those kroq backstage bracelets that allows you back on the patio. Lots of cool people back there like Tim Burton.

Can't wait for Muse's headline tour. Someone on the official forum said the band Does it Offend you, Yeah is going to open.
I'm wondering what sort of venues Muse will play in. I'm not ready for large venues yet. I became so used to clubs and that has me very spoiled.

Muse nominated for People's Choice Award!

Over in the US Muse have been nominated for a People's Choice award! The band are up for the Favourite Rock Band award alongside Daughtry, Green Day, Kings Of Leon and Paramore. You can vote for them on the website below as many times as you like!

The awards will be broadcast on CBS at 21:00 on January 6th 2010.

People's Choice Website

:up:

Oh no... I hope glitterati is ok :ohmy: (I know that's not a very rock'n'roll reaction but I like that guitar :))

People's Choice award thing is strange but good for them I suppose. Only why did they have to put a pic with Matt wearing that awful granny coat on the official page?

IMG_8457.jpg

Back
Top Bottom