MUSE Part 3...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the opening band is "The Horrors", seems appropriate now!

Hey, at least it's a real band! Several of the times I've seen Muse here in the US, Immigrant opened for them. Never heard of them any other place, couldn't find them anywhere on the 'net and they sucked big time. I wouldn't mind seeing the Horrors open. Sure, they were just ok the one time I saw them on their own, but my God, if I can sit through BEFP twice, the Horrors can't be much worse.

We're probably going to miss the opening band. Didn't sound interesting and it's quite far away for us anyway so we'll arrive around 5pm or so and go for dinner so we can go in the venue around 6-7 pm..

I was at the venue at about 6.30 and the support act started at about 7.30, maybe a little earlier, then Muse came on stage around 8.30. There was still enough space for me to get to the front, but as I said, the arena wasn't sold out, there were a lot of empty seats and not really many in GA.

Managed to get some last minute tickets for Muse's gig at the O2 on the 13th :up: Awesome, this'll be my 5th Muse show! :heart:

The Undisclosed Desires video is up by the way... Matt looks like a total pimp :lol:

Undisclosed Desires Video by MUSE - MySpace Video

:hyper::hyper:

He's wearing this jacket.

moz-screenshot-2.jpg
IMG_7258.jpg

Or did someone already comment on this?
:reject:

Saw them in Sheffield and Liverpool the other night and my god they were good. They just keep getting better. I can understand that people are disappointed about the lack of interaction witht he crowd but thats normal for their gigs. Although somebody must have given them something on Wednesday and Thursday night as I've never seen them talk so much to the crowd. Matt was just going mental running all over the place.

Was on the barrier in front of Matt so got some good pics. I ache in places that I didn't know existed.

Oh and on a side note Matt dedicated Starlight to his niece Jasmine who was in the crowd.

Roll on Thursday and Friday at the O2 London

Saw them in Sheffield and Liverpool the other night and my god they were good. They just keep getting better. I can understand that people are disappointed about the lack of interaction witht he crowd but thats normal for their gigs. Although somebody must have given them something on Wednesday and Thursday night as I've never seen them talk so much to the crowd. Matt was just going mental running all over the place.

Was on the barrier in front of Matt so got some good pics. I ache in places that I didn't know existed.

Oh and on a side note Matt dedicated Starlight to his niece Jasmine who was in the crowd.

Roll on Thursday and Friday at the O2 London

Sounds awesome! look forward to ur pics.. please post them here if you could we would all love to see them. :drool:

Personally, i dont know what all the crap about their non-interaction with the crowd I always thought they had some with the audience just not on the level of U2 but hey they are not them.. Dom and Matt always manage to talk with them. Some nites more than others. Matt is a insanely fast talker that when he does talk I can't make out what he says..:lol:

Awww how sweet.

I've seen a few interviews in which Matt said that he finds it really hard to communicate with the audience in a way that doesn't involve music. There was also a pic I've seen on the official board of the list of things to say during their Wembley concerts that Matt wrote for himself beforehand :lol: As someone who is terrified of public speaking I can definitely sympathise.

yeah, i get the sense at least with Matt that he is quite uncomfortable speaking to the audience. A definite nervousness.. And it's easier for him to interact with the crowd through the songs, when he is playing guitar...

Dom on the other hand is definitely more comfortable speaking to the audience.:wink:

Just seen Muse live for the first time on Friday! (n00b!) :D
After years of people telling me how incredible they are live I finally made it in to see them, and wow I was not disappointed!!! Incredible show :drool:, I can't believe how big there sound is for a 3 piece! I guess its got alott to do with Matt's hi-tech gadgets and highly modified Manson guitars!!! Next time around I'll be top of the queue!!! HOOKED!

Just seen Muse live for the first time on Friday! (n00b!) :D
After years of people telling me how incredible they are live I finally made it in to see them, and wow I was not disappointed!!! Incredible show :drool:, I can't believe how big there sound is for a 3 piece! I guess its got alott to do with Matt's hi-tech gadgets and highly modified Manson guitars!!! Next time around I'll be top of the queue!!! HOOKED!

welcome to Museworld.. :wave:

its awesome and I have been hooked too.. They just rock when it comes to live shows.. Glad you got a chance to see them, trust me it's never too late!:love:

Us Americans are anxiously waiting their tour announcement for the states. It ain't easy I tell ya!

welcome to Museworld.. :wave:

its awesome and I have been hooked too.. They just rock when it comes to live shows.. Glad you got a chance to see them, trust me it's never too late!:love:

Us Americans are anxiously waiting their tour announcement for the states. It ain't easy I tell ya!

:shifty: It's not too late to catch a plane to Rotterdam yet.

Back
Top Bottom