Mumbai, India Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool:

yeah, spellchecker bugs me when i don't capitalize something like a city, and it tells me i'm wrong. umm yes i am, capitalization =/= spelling. plus, if i use a british spelling or what have you, ugh.

You know the caps filter?

I want some reverse form of it that forces capitalisation onto you. :combust:

:lol: I have a feeling the superthread does that to people. I have to make three reports and I've today and tomorrow. Gotta email them tomorrow. one is nearly finished, two I haven't even started yet.

:uhoh: Yea, I came here on purpose. Procrastrination ftw.

For your sake, I hope those reports aren't long ones!

The Superthread: Helping Interferencers procrastinate since February 2008.

Hey stranger. :sexywink:
I'm looking forward to trying it! Thank you! :drool:

Though one problem with that 5th of December thing ... I'm going into hospital that day to have an operation on my nose (my nostrils and the connection to the sinuses are fucked). I assume I'll be allowed to eat afterwards, so I might get Mum to bring it in, even though I'll probably be high on painkiller!

:yikes: That doesn't sound that great! Perhaps you can try it earlier then, cause you won't taste much with your nostrils burned! :p

:shifty: *currently not munching the non chocolate pepernoten*

:whistle:

:yikes: That doesn't sound that great! Perhaps you can try it earlier then, cause you won't taste much with your nostrils burned! :p

:shifty: *currently not munching the non chocolate pepernoten*

:whistle:

I'm allowed to eat a light meal before 7:30am on the 5th, so maybe it will be breakfast! :lol:

Yea but who says you'll taste it! By that time I can't buy them anymore, so you'd have to wait till next year! :sad:

Oh, no, the light breakfast is before the operation, so I'll be able to taste it and won't be high or anything. I don't go into hospital until midday.

I believe U2 is going to release their damned Christmas song while I'm miles up in the air.

Back to Texas, GG2.

And it doesn't look like my flight's going to be delayed damn damn damn damn damn. That means I have to do a shit ton of work on the bus and the plane. I'm not going to get it all done. There's no way.

PA160056sml.jpg

PA190103sml.jpg

portraits1.jpg

PA230280sml.jpg

IMG_6137sml.jpg

P8040028sml.jpg

Rockspam for 18k. :D

Back to Texas, GG2.

And it doesn't look like my flight's going to be delayed damn damn damn damn damn. That means I have to do a shit ton of work on the bus and the plane. I'm not going to get it all done. There's no way.
Ah, you went to family for thanksgiving or so?

:lol: first time I ever heard anyone wanting the plane to be late!

portraits1.jpg

Rockspam for 18k. :D

Dude sure rocks. Damn Adam, that is one cool pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom