Mumbai, India Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish!

lol, i know. i love tabs though, but i hate when workplaces only have ie. i did manage to hack my computer at my old job to download firefox though, because it allowed me to download it to my "my documents" folder instead of the default program files or whatever. i don't really like firefox either though :shh:

You should make it reality. :drool:

I love that all of my uni's computers have Firefox. And in some places it's the default browser, generally the more IT-aware ones. But in the general library, you find all the n00by Intarwebz users with their IE.

And I use(d) Firefox on Mac; never took to Safari.

You should make it reality. :drool:

I love that all of my uni's computers have Firefox. And in some places it's the default browser, generally the more IT-aware ones. But in the general library, you find all the n00by Intarwebz users with their IE.

And I use(d) Firefox on Mac; never took to Safari.
i wish i could :sigh:

ha, that's awesome. i hate ie and i don't like firefox but out of the two, firefox is better.

aww, boo. i like safari, it doesn't have 10,000 add-ons or whatever they're called but i don't need all that shit anyway. it spellchecks automatically, has tabs, and a bookmark bar. that's all i need really.

Yay medsposting!

Better do some research before you're too high on morphine to click straight :wink:

Not sure my medsposting will be interesting. The painkiller I had for the ear infection was strong stuff and it did nothing to me beyond killing the pain.

Haha, or maybe I'll hope they give me morphine and I just gravitate to all the railway stuff and we end up somewhere in south Gippsland looking for abandoned railway remnants.

i know they've got a soundcheck for frenz members at the melbourne show, not sure about when the time for it is though. that'd be pretty cool if they let you in for that. i'd be like "WOOOOOOOOOO NEIL PLAY SIX MONTHS IN A LEAKY BOAT" and then they'd throw me out. :depressed:

:lol:

I'm going to yell for Recurring Dream until they motherfucking play it. If I get Recurring Dream tomorrow, I'll switch to Kare Kare for the second gig.

i'm at work so not too well! :lol:

:hug:

yeah, i love alt+tab. i just hate using a mouse, so if there's a keyboard shortcut, i'm all over it.

At least you can get online at work! The whole internet's blocked at my work, except for about four websites, which are mostly boring. I am far too entertained by the radar images on the Bureau of Meterology site. :reject:

Alt+tab FTW. They moved me onto a PC at work, instead of a terminal, at some point, and for some reason I couldn't alt+tab on the PC... I kicked up such a stink until they had to install a new version of some program and fix it... :lol:
It was for the greater good... I'm sure everyone was being distracted by me saying "FUCK!!" every time I automatically tried to alt+tab between windows and couldn't. :grumpy:

i wish i could :sigh:

ha, that's awesome. i hate ie and i don't like firefox but out of the two, firefox is better.

aww, boo. i like safari, it doesn't have 10,000 add-ons or whatever they're called but i don't need all that shit anyway. it spellchecks automatically, has tabs, and a bookmark bar. that's all i need really.

1. Get sugar daddy. 2. Get sugar daddy to pay off your debts. 3. Get sugar daddy to give you more money. 4. Ditch sugar daddy. 5. Come to Melbourne.

I didn't like the appearance of Safari, it looked all clapped out and dull grey. I don't have any add-ons for Firefox, and I can't even stand spellcheck. I don't need some uninformed spellchecker telling me that Maori place names are "wrong". Word annoys me enough as it is.

Ok, I'm now sure they're releasing a new video on RedWire every hour, the newest one is Jenny Lewis.

At least you can get online at work! The whole internet's blocked at my work, except for about four websites, which are mostly boring. I am far too entertained by the radar images on the Bureau of Meterology site. :reject:

Alt+tab FTW. They moved me onto a PC at work, instead of a terminal, at some point, and for some reason I couldn't alt+tab on the PC... I kicked up such a stink until they had to install a new version of some program and fix it... :lol:
It was for the greater good... I'm sure everyone was being distracted by me saying "FUCK!!" every time I automatically tried to alt+tab between windows and couldn't. :grumpy:
yes, this is true. though i miss how it was at my old job. i could access my e-mail, facebook, myspace, interference, anything i wanted really.

ugh, i'd go nuts too if i couldn't alt+tab! another one i use a lot here at work is windows key+d. i have to keep so much stuff open, if i have to go to my desktop, i'd spend five minutes having to minimize everything.

GG2! I was hoping you'd show up, otherwise I was going to PM you before I went to bed.

:love: Guess what arrived in the mail today! :love:

1. Get sugar daddy. 2. Get sugar daddy to pay off your debts. 3. Get sugar daddy to give you more money. 4. Ditch sugar daddy. 5. Come to Melbourne.

I didn't like the appearance of Safari, it looked all clapped out and dull grey. I don't have any add-ons for Firefox, and I can't even stand spellcheck. I don't need some uninformed spellchecker telling me that Maori place names are "wrong". Word annoys me enough as it is.
:drool:

yeah, spellchecker bugs me when i don't capitalize something like a city, and it tells me i'm wrong. umm yes i am, capitalization =/= spelling. plus, if i use a british spelling or what have you, ugh.

To hell with work. Superthreading is more important.

:lol: I have a feeling the superthread does that to people. I have to make three reports and I've today and tomorrow. Gotta email them tomorrow. one is nearly finished, two I haven't even started yet.

:uhoh: Yea, I came here on purpose. Procrastrination ftw.

ugh, i'd go nuts too if i couldn't alt+tab! another one i use a lot here at work is windows key+d. i have to keep so much stuff open, if i have to go to my desktop, i'd spend five minutes having to minimize everything.

:ohmy:

I didn't know that one. I love you. :love:

*always has five billion windows open*

:lol: Speaking of great timing!

:sexywink: You're welcome!

But no tasting until December 5! :shame:

I'm looking forward to trying it! Thank you! :drool:

Though one problem with that 5th of December thing ... I'm going into hospital that day to have an operation on my nose (my nostrils and the connection to the sinuses are fucked). I assume I'll be allowed to eat afterwards, so I might get Mum to bring it in, even though I'll probably be high on painkiller!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom